Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do in case of rioting.
12 July 2013, 08:35,
what to do in case of rioting.
American site, understanding and surviving civil unrest. http:readygoprep.com/website/understanding-and-surviving-civil-unrest-what-to-do-in-case-of-rioting/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 July 2013, 09:58,
RE: what to do in case of rioting.
A few interesting points there. Basically saying that it is something that is out of your control and you may get involved no matter what you do.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 July 2013, 17:24,
Avoid riot-prone areas and situations. The south side of Chicago is an absolute "no-go" zone at any time and in any situation, as are many areas of other big cities and the entire city of Detroit. If you suspect a riot may occur for any reason (a sports team wins a championship, a sports team loses a championship, a jury may come in with a verdict that is not "politically correct", a politician may lose an election) then pack up you and yours and go visit Aunt Tilly off in the countryside somewhere.

What to do in case of rioting? Be far away from the riot!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
15 July 2013, 17:51,
(15 July 2013, 17:24)Jonas Wrote: Avoid riot-prone areas and situations. The south side of Chicago is an absolute "no-go" zone at any time and in any situation, as are many areas of other big cities and the entire city of Detroit. If you suspect a riot may occur for any reason (a sports team wins a championship, a sports team loses a championship, a jury may come in with a verdict that is not "politically correct", a politician may lose an election) then pack up you and yours and go visit Aunt Tilly off in the countryside somewhere.

What to do in case of rioting? Be far away from the riot!
if at all possible stay out of the city-ANY cityBig Grin more people means more chance of trouble.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 July 2013, 18:38, (This post was last modified: 15 July 2013, 18:38 by Arnie72.)
run like buggery or dig in - your choice - simples!
(sorry I am feeling a bit sarcastic today!)

should have said that's what I would do!
16 July 2013, 00:34,
in the recent london riots they seemed to go and riot/loot then go back home but did not loot/ burn the estates where they live
Survive the jive (youtube )
16 July 2013, 08:30,
If this hot weather keeps up you can expect more civil unrest / riots prolly in mid August.

16 July 2013, 18:21,
(16 July 2013, 08:30)NorthernRaider Wrote: If this hot weather keeps up you can expect more civil unrest / riots prolly in mid August.

Aww, NR. You can't blame the rioters. I mean, they're only children... probably from broken homes, no video games or air conditioning at home, and they need something to do to entertain themselves... [/sarc]
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
16 July 2013, 19:54,
You are soooo right Jonas - hit the nail right on the head - we need to give them a better standard of living - I mean they are only allowed minimum quality of life goods from the state - you know only an x-box 9need a ps3 too!), flat screen tv (need one per room!), dishwasher, washing machine, sky, mobile phones, decent sofa to watch daytime tv on etc

Poor souls its no wonder they riot to get basic goods like laptops, more designer clothes etc cos £26k per year ($35k ish) is just so unfair!

At least that's what our bleeding heart brigade over here think - forget those poor sods of us who pay the taxes to keep them.

Don't make me laugh........
16 July 2013, 20:02,
(16 July 2013, 19:54)Arnie72 Wrote: You are soooo right Jonas - hit the nail right on the head - we need to give them a better standard of living - I mean they are only allowed minimum quality of life goods from the state - you know only an x-box 9need a ps3 too!), flat screen tv (need one per room!), dishwasher, washing machine, sky, mobile phones, decent sofa to watch daytime tv on etc

Poor souls its no wonder they riot to get basic goods like laptops, more designer clothes etc cos £26k per year ($35k ish) is just so unfair!

At least that's what our bleeding heart brigade over here think - forget those poor sods of us who pay the taxes to keep them.

Don't make me laugh........

don't no any on the dole that get£ 26.000 year pal try £ 71.00 a week
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!