Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you doing today?
15 July 2013, 21:07,
RE: what are you doing today?
Found some beautiful 2 litre glass Kilner jars in Sainsburies on offer at £2.65 each, and noted they also have smaller stainless steel candle lanterns on offer at £9.99 each

15 July 2013, 22:16,
Considering grabbing a dumped gas cylinder and paying to get it filled instead of buying another cylinder and paying to get it filled as well
15 July 2013, 22:18,
working all week, but had a mountain bike given to me today .....free.....and in excellent condition ! this never happens to me as a rule , just go's to show you anyone can have a bit of luck ......sometimes
16 July 2013, 08:31, (This post was last modified: 16 July 2013, 09:28 by NorthernRaider.)
(15 July 2013, 22:16)Spandex228 Wrote: Considering grabbing a dumped gas cylinder and paying to get it filled instead of buying another cylinder and paying to get it filled as well

Thats how I got all mine.

Going up to Hexham via the A 68 to meet some off grid folks from Bellingham area then back via Consett to collect a couple of books from a mate working on repairing a wind turbine.

16 July 2013, 09:36,
Driving to Whitby over the lovely North Yorkshire Moors, going to get some fishing tackle and check out a few boats for a fishing trip to get some fish in the freezer.
16 July 2013, 10:30,
just got back from our lovely local weekly market, fresh pies,free range eggs, raspberries, a large sausage roll for me and bread pudding for the OH, OH got a new watch for £4, pot of lemon curd for £1.50 and some glue from the tool stall.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 July 2013, 17:23,
Fitting an electric pump to the top of an IBC container, so I can take 1000 litres of water to the rifle club where the rainwater fed toilets have run dry.
17 July 2013, 12:51,
Going fishing tonight Smile
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson
17 July 2013, 13:16,
Been gardening this morning
Finding it hard to eat anything in this weather just managed a couple of fried eggs
Got to get ready now for a important business meeting with fellow CEOs down the job center
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
17 July 2013, 15:11,
Good luck Falcon - keep at it!

I am still signing on next week but have finally got a job starting 29th July again so prepping will become easier.....chin up!