Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you doing today?
18 July 2013, 20:03,
RE: what are you doing today?
Working indoors at shepperton stoodios in a dark shed in stifling heat so that ITV can have there next smash hit for saturday nights like Take me out
19 July 2013, 08:59,
I'm sat down, infront of my computer, but also, just finished watering the garden. Later I will be in work....gripping life.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 July 2013, 09:31,
Already made the bread, cake and biscuits for the week end and next week, made a junket for tea. fed and water the chickens picked up the eggs, got the boy to school, after this Its a day of picking things up, going to get a couple of bags of chicken feed, buying some wood preserver, getting 2 gallons of fresh raw milk. Then come home treat the decking, clean out the chickens, pick up the boy from school. Maybe do a bit of gardening later in the afternoon/evening. Pretty much it.
Failure is NOT an option
19 July 2013, 13:26,
just come back from Princetown, Dartmoor, on the way back we popped into a recycling unit-not a council one this is privately owned-and bought a small set of wooden shelves for £6, when we came through the lanes not far from home picked up a large spark guard someone had put out for refuse, nothing wrong with it its in perfect condition-just surplus to requirements I guess, I also got 2 large baked beans tin-catering size- gonna make them into billy cans!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 July 2013, 11:43,
right, just got back from a HUGE car boot in Exeter, here's what we got: Brace and bit hand drill £6, standard red hand drill £4, 3 plasterboard hand saws £1 each, brand new pruning saw still in packet £2, wooden walking staff £3, 2 lengths (washing line length) cotton rope 50p each, brand new 19 piece drill bit set £3, 2 wooden catapults with brand new (double) elastics £1 each, coin pouch leather(reinactment) £2.50,brand new black out curtains £1, candle lantern 50p, super king quilt cover £1, gardening apron NEW with tool pouch £1.50, sleeping bag £2, avon suntan lotion factor 50 £2.50, notebooks 20p each, brand new ladies top £3, ladies watch-working £1, rhubarb £1, cherries £2. and there was lots of other stuff, mind you we had to get up early it starts at 6.45AM!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 July 2013, 12:07,
Have just been "ordered" by the Mrs to pick more Blackcurrants as she is baking a pie for after Sunday Dinner yumyum. Sometimes I don't know where I find the timeAngel
21 July 2013, 12:10,
(21 July 2013, 12:07)Tartar Horde Wrote: Have just been "ordered" by the Mrs to pick more Blackcurrants as she is baking a pie for after Sunday Dinner yumyum. Sometimes I don't know where I find the timeAngel

we have loads of blackcurrants on our bushes, we cant pick them fast enough in this heat.
21 July 2013, 12:22,
(21 July 2013, 12:10)bigpaul Wrote:
(21 July 2013, 12:07)Tartar Horde Wrote: Have just been "ordered" by the Mrs to pick more Blackcurrants as she is baking a pie for after Sunday Dinner yumyum. Sometimes I don't know where I find the timeAngel

we have loads of blackcurrants on our bushes, we cant pick them fast enough in this heat.
Mate!!! it's crazy this year they have been so fat and juicy. All the fruit is doing very well. My Broad beans (Aquadulce) have been very good. The Capsicums are outside in the beds for the first time in years and I hope the weather holds so I can get an outdoor crop, but we'll see eh.
21 July 2013, 13:50,
Deep joy!!! wifey has just bought me a new Hoe. It's the small things that keep a relationship going don't ya knowBig Grin
21 July 2013, 16:28,
(21 July 2013, 13:50)Tartar Horde Wrote: Deep joy!!! wifey has just bought me a new Hoe. It's the small things that keep a relationship going don't ya knowBig Grin

well your easily pleased, aren't you?Big GrinBig Grin