Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are you doing today?
23 July 2013, 23:59,
RE: what are you doing today?
Thats Bracken just through the crash site, time 11.50pm, she was there for about 6 and a half hours,... she will arrive home at about 1.30am - ish

Now think of those drivers/parents/kids/babies/pets who were in that que that stretched for miles in both direction without water and food in the heat wave we are currently experiencing,.... how many of us reading this dont carry supplies for an emergency, as preppers we should all have enough to have a meal and drink afterwards.

Thankfully we always carry enough,... because you never know when you will need something
A major part of survival is invisibility.
24 July 2013, 09:03,
SO thats two crashes, that I know of where the road was blocked for 6+ hours. I suspect the locals are always prepared for that. Visitors not so much. If I lived there I would have a van parked at both ends of that road and then drive in to serve burgers and drinks.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 July 2013, 09:16,
we've always got water in the car, usually food too-cos that's the reason we're on the road usually-to buy food, any further than just local like the WG then I've got emergency supplies, I've fitted up an Alice belt with pouches and that's got all the emergency supplies in it,along with a water canteen, I can just strap that around my waist and walk out, we have a pair of walking poles in the car.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 July 2013, 21:24,
Hope she got back home ok HL good/vital having all they emergency gear in the car/ vehicle ,spare medication and glasses are a good idea for people as well.
24 July 2013, 21:43,
(24 July 2013, 21:24)Spandex228 Wrote: Hope she got back home ok HL good/vital having all they emergency gear in the car/ vehicle ,spare medication and glasses are a good idea for people as well.

Yes, thanks, she got in at 1.35am, ... medication and glasses are important, and we do have them in the car,.. well aspirin at least
A major part of survival is invisibility.