Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Small Solar Power Supply for Small Device(s)
22 July 2013, 21:50, (This post was last modified: 22 July 2013, 21:54 by Rush2112.)
RE: Small Solar Power Supply for Small Device(s)
we keep a binder with important survival info, gleaned from a myriad of sources. for example section 1 water: various methods of collecting and treating. section 2 local wild edibles, section 3 trapping, section 4 basic firearms usage/maintenance, etc etc

its a work in progress. started with a notebook, but had too many side notes and references to other pages. now using a 3 ring binder with plastic document protectors. easy to make changes/ additions.

idea is to pass it on to future family generations to spare them all the trial and error and studying i've done over these many years. i learned much from my older relatives too. sadly most have passed. when there arent any more "old timers" to turn to for advice that means now its your turn. thats what i'm trying to do.

i'm not too tech savvy, but have been looking into solar recently and this is about the simplest set up of solar ac/dc power box. its portable too.

http://graywolfsurvival.com/2302/a-simpl...-powerbox/

hope it helps you. still seems all greek to me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Small Solar Power Supply for Small Device(s) - by Rush2112 - 22 July 2013, 21:50