Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from across the pond
25 July 2013, 09:44,
RE: Hello from across the pond
hello and welcome from Norfolk Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
25 July 2013, 12:14,
Hello and Welcome. Plenty of different views on this site that is certain.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 July 2013, 12:45,
hello from south florida!

are you the same from graywolfsurvival.com?
25 July 2013, 13:23,
welcome from sunny worcestershire .

i would like to know your and other yanks thoughts on bugging out in the uk we are small and over populated .
again welcome
Survive the jive (youtube )
25 July 2013, 15:29,
Hi and welcome from Gloucestershire!
25 July 2013, 16:27,
Guys, That is not helpful.

Remember the views are for the UK. Not everyone in the US is the same. If they find this site useful then the more the merrier.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 July 2013, 17:59,
Yes, we do have prepping sites but I don't consider my site as American. In fact, the server isn't even in the US. Most of the information is irrespective of country but not everything. I came to this site because I saw traffic going to my site from here about a solar powerbox I had constructed for camping and wanted to answer a couple of questions, requiring registration.

Also, just because someone doesn't share your political beliefs doesn't mean they don't have experience that you could learn from, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to introduce myself; I can learn plenty from people who don't think you should have a gun. I value all points of view and occasionally change mine when presented with new or better information.

@rush2112: yes, I am that graywolf. Got the name from my men the first time I was headed to Afghanistan because my beard is so grey.
Graywolf Survival - Prepping, Survival, Self-sufficiency
25 July 2013, 18:07,
yep, thought it was you, I've taken part in your site. welcome from the south west of England.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 July 2013, 18:11,
welcome from NW kent[/align]
25 July 2013, 18:17,
Thank you BP. I hope I occasionally have useful information for you.
Graywolf Survival - Prepping, Survival, Self-sufficiency