Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you live in a hotspot for civil unrest??
25 July 2013, 11:39,
do you live in a hotspot for civil unrest??
American site, subject as above. http://ready4itall.org/do-you-live-in-a-...il-unrest/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 July 2013, 11:42,
RE: do you live in a hotspot for civil unrest??
no thank god , but it seems more and more brits do
Survive the jive (youtube )
25 July 2013, 11:49,
good reason to leave the cities if they can.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 July 2013, 12:30,
Unless you live in the country in a small village or on your own you are potentially in a civil unrest hotspot.

The locals can trigger off for a multitude of reasons we just can't predict.

Best assume you are in a hotspot and prepare rather than be caught off guard.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 July 2013, 12:34,
the larger the population the more chance it will "kick off"! low population areas are safest, less chance of any aggro. living in a place where people know you and know where you live tends to keep things quiet.
25 July 2013, 12:53,
Do i live in a hotspot for civil unrest?Yes unfortunately according to this i live in the second Least peaceful place in the uk
http://www.brixtonbuzz.com/2013/04/lambe...l-average/
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
25 July 2013, 13:00,
its so quiet here sometimes I can hear a pin drop!Big Grin we don't get "social unrest" here, maybe the odd "domestic" but that's about all, its just one of the reasons we moved here. I lived in a city for 43 years but I wouldn't ever go back.
25 July 2013, 13:09,
i grew up in lewisham south london i know what its like iv been in worcestershire for 35 yrs now when i left london all those years ago it was a shit hole god only knows what its like now i cant blame people for moving out .
my village has little or no crime and the people living here would not look out of place 1000yrs ago
25 July 2013, 13:23,
we have very little crime, when it occurs its people from outside.....the last lot were from the Midlands......god knows why they picked on this place, its not exactly well known outside North Devon!Big Grin
25 July 2013, 13:27,
that dammed m5 old adolf sure started something their