Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Library weekend?
6 January 2012, 12:38,
RE: Library weekend?
Guys its Oh so blooming simple, when we book the room(s) all we have to say is we are with the UK venture travel club. We are a bunch of folks who like to go off on expeditions and course just like you see in National Geographic Magazine.

How can anyone tell what we are, Hiking club, Ramblers club, Off Roading Club, Caving club, Fell walking club, Wilderness survival Club etc, We all look the same and use much the same kit.

I suggest when SD organises it he books it as some silly club gathering?

6 January 2012, 13:40,
Can we be called "Survival Urban Club, Key Information Team." Or, a the police would have to say over the radio "SUCKIT!" haha
6 January 2012, 13:59,
Fairfield Urban Club KIT would work better Smile

6 January 2012, 14:01,
HAHAHAHAHA, I think that's a good plan Mr Raider.

Our name is decided. haha
24 January 2012, 18:52,
Any news on this event?
24 January 2012, 19:13,
Awaiting confirmation of the venue. It looks like my choice is falling through.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 January 2012, 19:23,
(24 January 2012, 19:13)Skean Dhude Wrote: Awaiting confirmation of the venue. It looks like my choice is falling through.

NO SKEAN DHUDE!!!!! Don't let it fail!!!
24 January 2012, 19:55,
My second choice is available. I'm just trying to minimise the cost because I'm skint. It will still be on.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 January 2012, 09:42,
(24 January 2012, 19:55)Skean Dhude Wrote: My second choice is available. I'm just trying to minimise the cost because I'm skint. It will still be on.

When we get to the event, I'm sure everyone can chip in a couple of quid. I'll be spending about £100 on fuel to get up there and back. I'm sure another £2 won't break the bank.
25 January 2012, 10:40,
is this still happening on the 31st of March?
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.