Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suzuki Viatra
27 July 2013, 20:10,
Suzuki Viatra
I'm looking at replacing my beloved T4 for a Suzuki viatra, has anyone got one ? Some user reviews would be greatly appreciated if so before I part with my hard earned.
27 July 2013, 20:13,
RE: Suzuki Viatra
(27 July 2013, 20:10)MikeA Wrote: I'm looking at replacing my beloved T4 for a Suzuki viatra, has anyone got one ? Some user reviews would be greatly appreciated if so before I part with my hard earned.

well mate I see a lot of old ones still about ,so they must be well made
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
27 July 2013, 20:22,
We had a 1.6 Vitara for a while, scrapped the extra wide alloys and put narower steel wheels and better tyres on it, didnt half improve its off road handling, The extra long wheelbase 7 seater is crap and people say the diesel is quite rough and basic though reliable they are quite well made but up here the farm yackers appear to prefer the smaller Jimney for utility use. They are rasily of the same build quality as the Mitsubishi pinis and shoguns if not quite as refined. Just dont buy one that has been given the street rod works.

27 July 2013, 21:15,
Thanks NR, the one im looking at has had the off-road works applied, and in black too. Massive off road wheels which i was going to replace because i don't want to look like a mean apocalypse machine, of the MZB see a 'hairdresser' bugging out rather than a prepper I'll be happy, the extra off road capabilities will be an enormous plus.
28 July 2013, 05:30,
Are they still making those in England?
28 July 2013, 09:01,
(28 July 2013, 05:30)Mortblanc Wrote: Are they still making those in England?

Nup they are made in Japan.

28 July 2013, 11:57,
I was really wondering if they were still made at all, anywhere?

For many years they were the cheapest vehicle available from General Motors and our roads were covered with them.

The first generation was built as a miniature truck with solid axles from and rear and they were considered bulletproof.

We have off road clubs specifically for the Geo/Tracker/Viatra/Sidekick.
28 July 2013, 16:59,
Cheers Mont, sounds like I'm making a good decision, cant fault the T4 for reliability, so i need something equal. Looking for a few offroad clubs down here in the SW, don't suppose you know of anywhere Bigpaul ?
28 July 2013, 17:02, (This post was last modified: 28 July 2013, 17:05 by bigpaul.)
(28 July 2013, 16:59)MikeA Wrote: Cheers Mont, sounds like I'm making a good decision, cant fault the T4 for reliability, so i need something equal. Looking for a few offroad clubs down here in the SW, don't suppose you know of anywhere Bigpaul ?

no, not really my thing Mike.

what about this?: http://www.challenge-south-west.co.uk
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 July 2013, 19:12,
is that the 4x4 that hairdressers drive