Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gangs WILL rule the cities.
28 July 2013, 09:08,
gangs WILL rule the cities.
American site but equally applies here especially in our larger cities. http://modernsurvivalblog.com/security/g...he-cities/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 July 2013, 09:34,
RE: gangs WILL rule the cities.
I need to get out of the shithole that is londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
28 July 2013, 09:38, (This post was last modified: 28 July 2013, 09:42 by bigpaul.)
(28 July 2013, 09:34)TheFalcon Wrote: I need to get out of the shithole that is londonistan

do you own or rent? rent is much cheaper in the south west.

sister in laws son was paying £900 pm for a 2 bed flat in Lewisham, probably find a 2 bed house down here for HALF that.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 July 2013, 09:56,
(28 July 2013, 09:38)bigpaul Wrote:
(28 July 2013, 09:34)TheFalcon Wrote: I need to get out of the shithole that is londonistan

sister in laws son was paying £900 pm for a 2 bed flat in Lewisham, probably find a 2 bed house down here for HALF that.

I hear you,Im thinking of down that way,Just got to get some start up cash to move and have to sort out so many things here in londonistan in the next month
28 July 2013, 10:00,
(28 July 2013, 09:56)TheFalcon Wrote:
(28 July 2013, 09:38)bigpaul Wrote:

I hear you,Im thinking of down that way,Just got to get some start up cash to move and have to sort out so many things here in londonistan in the next month

when your ready to move send me a pm and we can talk about areas and rents and things.
28 July 2013, 10:07,
Cool,Will do brother
28 July 2013, 10:09,
You can buy houses in villages up here from £40K, rent from £300 a month for a family sized home.

28 July 2013, 11:48, (This post was last modified: 28 July 2013, 11:49 by Mortblanc.)
Keep talking gentlemen, you are making my paid for shack more warm and cozy by the moment.

Your housing costs are actually a bit lower than over here.
28 July 2013, 16:15,
i think they already do around here its large traveler familys cross one and you have 10 with baseball bats on your doorstep they are behind most of the problems nobody tells on them and they get away with blue murder .
i feel for anybody in south london it was a nightmare 35yrs ago almost every day i here of somebody being shot or stabbed and mostly buy bits of kids
this is only ever going to get worse never better .

get out while you can !!!
Survive the jive (youtube )
28 July 2013, 16:56, (This post was last modified: 28 July 2013, 16:57 by bigpaul.)
(28 July 2013, 16:15)Sunna Wrote: i think they already do around here its large traveler familys cross one and you have 10 with baseball bats on your doorstep they are behind most of the problems nobody tells on them and they get away with blue murder .
i feel for anybody in south london it was a nightmare 35yrs ago almost every day i here of somebody being shot or stabbed and mostly buy bits of kids
this is only ever going to get worse never better .

get out while you can !!!

there was a stabbing in london a while back, seems the sister in law knew the mothers of the offenders, small world( well she did live most of her life in London...only moved down here a couple of years before she retired).

last time I was in London was 30 years ago and it was the pits then.