Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TS has HTF
29 July 2013, 11:54,
TS has HTF
OK, lets imagine for just one moment that TS HAS hit the fan, how and what do you see happening in: 6 HOURS, 6DAYS, 6MONTHS and finally 6YEARS??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 July 2013, 12:26,
RE: TS has HTF
(29 July 2013, 11:54)bigpaul Wrote: OK, lets imagine for just one moment that TS HAS hit the fan, how and what do you see happening in: 6 HOURS, 6DAYS, 6MONTHS and finally 6YEARS??

Any other details in this scenario? What's the event?
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

29 July 2013, 13:08,
(29 July 2013, 12:26)SecretPrepper Wrote:
(29 July 2013, 11:54)bigpaul Wrote: OK, lets imagine for just one moment that TS HAS hit the fan, how and what do you see happening in: 6 HOURS, 6DAYS, 6MONTHS and finally 6YEARS??

Any other details in this scenario? What's the event?

does it matter? lets say, total financial collapse world wide, high inflation, high unemployment, bit like what is happening in Greece now. banks shut down, nobodies got any money, riots start, arson, societal breakdown, then as the riots spread the power grid starts shutting down, first power cuts then total blackouts, no mains electric, water or sewage, then no deliveries to the shops or filling stations, this is the big one-life will never be the same again.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 July 2013, 13:17,
If im still in londonistan
After 6 hours i will be laying low
After 6 days i will be laying lower than a snakes arsehole
After 6 weeks hopefully i have made it that far and there has been a big die off
After 6 years hopefully im still alive and well away from londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
29 July 2013, 13:21,
(29 July 2013, 13:17)TheFalcon Wrote: If im still in londonistan
After 6 hours i will be laying low
After 6 days i will be laying lower than a snakes arsehole
After 6 weeks hopefully i have made it that far and there has been a big die off
After 6 years hopefully im still alive and well away from londonistan

I hope when it happens you have long since left Londonistan, I think that will be the worst place to be.
29 July 2013, 13:30,
good thread.

first lots would sit and wait thinking the gov of the day will sort things out many of these would be older people or more law abiding sorts.
the younger ones i think would be out and about dipping their toes in the [will i get nicked water] these would go for flatscreen tv dvd players ect, in the back of their minds thinking things will return to normal

soon people will accept no gov no law the old ,sick weak will did off and the only money would be food, fuel , tools ,shelter , boots, ect
still more die

in the end britain can only support a so many people those who know how to grow, farm , make and repair , fish , sail , life will become much harder lots of hard work just to feed you and yours .
still people will die and die younger with no doc , drugs
Survive the jive (youtube )
29 July 2013, 14:14,
(29 July 2013, 13:30)Sunna Wrote: in the end britain can only support a so many people those who know how to grow, farm , make and repair , fish , sail , life will become much harder lots of hard work just to feed you and yours .
still people will die and die younger with no doc , drugs

good answer, Britain can only support 16 million people without imports, that's about 25% of the population, the rest would go without/starve.
29 July 2013, 14:23,

6 hours, worrying and planning if family havent regrouped as yet. Using plan a,b,c,d,
6 days, using all info that we have prepped for and organizing the coming days.
6 weeks, starting feel ill with all the processed canned food we will be eating, starting to crave fresh meat etc.
6 months, finally having the figure you want due to less eating, stopping smoking, given up on having a drink, and knuckling down to the future we have.
29 July 2013, 16:05,
If it is SHTF just like in Greece?

What makes anyone think things would happen any differently where you are than it is happening in Greece right now?

According to this speculation there should be a pyre of smoke rising from Athens that could be seen world wide. Fact is, there is not.

Lots of griping, lots of belts getting tighter, lots of young people packing to go somewhere else, like GB or Germany, but no total collapse of the social order, rule of law or declaration of the end of civilization as we know it.
29 July 2013, 16:40,
but lots of unemployment, lots of homeless, lots of drug taking, leading to HIV and Aids, cos they've got no hope, for them it IS the end of the world.