Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new TDR Bow ( Take Down Recurve)
30 July 2013, 11:26, (This post was last modified: 30 July 2013, 11:29 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: My new TDR Bow ( Take Down Recurve)
(30 July 2013, 11:16)MCavity Wrote: Nice buy NR. Good to see you coming away from the 'darkside' as we call compound archers Big Grin

I already had a recurve TDR but TBH I forgot about it cos its so bloody long at 68 inches which made it useless for home sec or vehicle use thats why we bought the compounds, but for long range patroling / back packing AFTER TSHTF when you no longer can send the compound back to the shop for repair the simpler ( but longer) TDRs dominate.

I also handled the Korean Horse bow which is only 48 inches tip to tip but it felt so delicate in my big mits !!!

Hey Mc Cavity have you any idea when you try talking to many club archers they constantly poo poo you if you dont conform to their viewpoint, almost every question I asked on a few archery forums end up with them telling me I dont know anything and I should join a club and only shoot the way they coose to????

Anyone seen any Spandex cammo limb covers for sale ??

Messages In This Thread
RE: My new TDR Bow ( Take Down Recurve) - by NorthernRaider - 30 July 2013, 11:26