Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Army Surplus Stores
30 July 2013, 16:43,
RE: Army Surplus Stores
what iv found with them is you check over what you are going to buy as a lot if it has been repaired some times badly
Survive the jive (youtube )
30 July 2013, 16:45,
Best place to order your surplus online, bar none, is Endicotts. Service is superb, they'll go out of their way to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for.
30 July 2013, 16:54,
I always used to get my stuff in "Bogie" Knights in Devonport when I lived in Plymouth...don't know if they still exist! when i'm in Barnstaple I go to Cassies Surplus on Rolle Quay.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 July 2013, 17:48,
whatever happened to SASS ??

A
30 July 2013, 17:50,
(30 July 2013, 17:48)Alterego Wrote: whatever happened to SASS ??

A

explain.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 July 2013, 19:22,
SASS was a good firm in its time I bought one of their modified SAS Smocks with extra pockets, had it for about ten years. Not a surplus company though more like semi bespoke tailers.

30 July 2013, 19:30,
What about the place on Pilgrim Street opposite the police station? Been going there for years, was ran by an old Indian couple, now ran by their two sons, very helpful and they are more than happy when it is quiet to spend as long as you like talking about kit. They will also keep your name and number for if you are after something in particular and they come across it.
31 July 2013, 16:09,
theirs a good shop in china town birmingham selling ex chinese military uniforms the only draw back is the size.
small , extra small or very f***ing small TongueBig GrinSmile
1 August 2013, 18:34,
(30 July 2013, 15:54)TheFalcon Wrote: There is this one,I have ordered online but not been to the shop
http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/shop/find-us.html

i went to this shop today its just across the road from kidderminster train station ,at first you think their is 2 shops but they just fill the window of an empty shop.
the stock seemed ok not the same as iv seen on their web site what i was looking for they did not have [at the right price] big sizes in all the combat gear mainly new stuff and only 20% ex forces .
worth a visit if passing ,i wont go again unless passing

i would recommend , harpers bazaar in malvern link worcestershire been their years plenty of exforces stuff /camping ect ,good boot dep
2 August 2013, 13:23,
Goulds in Ebrington Street in Plymouth has a good reputation, been going for what seems a century, had plenty of boots from there in the past plus other stuff, caps, socks etc...well recommended.