Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from Tony
4 August 2013, 10:45,
RE: Hello from Tony
Hello and Welcome. You sound like you are already well down the road. I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences with the goat.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 August 2013, 12:37,
Hello tony and welcome from south wales......I would like to hear about your goats .
4 August 2013, 12:54,
Welcome from South Bucks
4 August 2013, 13:34,
I used to keep 30 Angora goats before moving here, and although its a little harder work, it is far easier to keep them than sheep any day

Different breeds of Goats need different management though
A major part of survival is invisibility.
4 August 2013, 19:35,
Hello Tony

Welcome from Bristol!

Ter
4 August 2013, 21:47,
Thank you all for the warm welcome Big Grin

I have my other half sold on the self sufficiency side, it wasn't hard when the chickens started appearing, next job is getting her into field-craft Angel

The goat, Trigger, is a young wether we re-homed. We've had him for a couple of weeks now, I see it as a practice run for getting more in the future. When I can free up some time I'll write a more in depth article about it.

Tony
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.