Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to find food post TU - "Every Little Helps"
6 August 2013, 17:24, (This post was last modified: 6 August 2013, 17:25 by BeardyMan.)
RE: Where to find food post TU - "Every Little Helps"
These places are quite heavily fortified. They may appear an easy target from the outside (hidden in plain sight) but believe me, their security is very tight. The cost of the goods stored inside these places means that just for insurance purposes they're goingto be monitored 24/7. Most have guards on site, with dogs etc, on industrial estates.
I mean I work in a nice office block in Newbury - even we have guards on site 24/7, 3 based in the building at all times, and more available for backup should anything occur.

These places aren't an easy target. Go too soon, you're going to get pinched (and probably a few slaps to boot), go too late and you're going to bump into TA or police or something.

Go raid your local office block instead. Most of 'em have kitchens / cafes in them now, and vending machines. No one else will be robbing those cause it's not an obvious target when you're on the lookout for food

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where to find food post TU - "Every Little Helps" - by BeardyMan - 6 August 2013, 17:24