Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is this a threat?
5 August 2013, 21:25,
Is this a threat?
This has just been broadcast today, I do not yet know if it is a threat or not,.. but if its true it will effect earth,.. wont it?, either way we are supposed to know in just a couple of months

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34gNgaME8...e=youtu.be

...and this video was put up two years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI5j7pdZ-jg
A major part of survival is invisibility.
5 August 2013, 21:35,
RE: Is this a threat?
here comes the sun ,and i say its alright .
Survive the jive (youtube )
5 August 2013, 22:32,
It happens every 11 years.

We are a bit late for this cycle, since the last flip was in 2000.

Did everything shut down than and no one told me about it?
6 August 2013, 08:15,
it happens every 11 years with various levels of danger,... how does anyone know that this next one will not be far more of a problem to us that the ones in the past

Dont get lead into a false sense of security, just because it was ok the last times it happened
6 August 2013, 09:17,
HL, I don't have time to watch every scare story video. Give us the readers digest version.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 August 2013, 09:48,
(6 August 2013, 08:15)Highlander Wrote: it happens every 11 years with various levels of danger,... how does anyone know that this next one will not be far more of a problem to us that the ones in the past

Dont get lead into a false sense of security, just because it was ok the last times it happened

we don't no pal ,this is the thing .we go by what has happened in the past to the earth .but to be 100 percent sure, we just don't no mate .
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 August 2013, 15:04,
(6 August 2013, 09:17)Skean Dhude Wrote: HL, I don't have time to watch every scare story video. Give us the readers digest version.

It probably is just a scary story SD, but basically every 11 years the magnetic poles on the sun change places, this often gives of an EMP,.. normally no-one notices it, but in some quarters they are saying this one could be more of a threat

This is supposed to happen in the next few months
6 August 2013, 15:09,
(6 August 2013, 15:04)Highlander Wrote:
(6 August 2013, 09:17)Skean Dhude Wrote: HL, I don't have time to watch every scare story video. Give us the readers digest version.

It probably is just a scary story SD, but basically every 11 years the magnetic poles on the sun change places, this often gives of an EMP,.. normally no-one notices it, but in some quarters they are saying this one could be more of a threat

This is supposed to happen in the next few months

I'd be more worried about the magnetic poles on Earth changing place...
6 August 2013, 15:18,
The Mayans sacrificed humans to the sun god to insure the sun would rise every morning.

They could never remember it not rising, but "just in case"!
6 August 2013, 15:20,
seems like a good idea but what a waste of virgins!Big GrinBig Grin not that we could ever find any of those around hereTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.