Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is something I had not considered before
7 August 2013, 13:11,
RE: Here is something I had not considered before
I have been saying until I was blue in the face that it will only take one bad winter for the gulleys, drains and gutters to fill up with mud, leaves and debris-post SHTF with nobody to clear this and storm damaged trees and the like, the roads and streets would soon become unusable, going across country-if it was ever possible in the first place- will become impossible as the water and mud will find its own level and fill up every dip and undulation and back up from there. if you have ever lived or just journeyed through the countryside you will have probably seen the drain clearing vehicles( known locally as" sh#t suckers"),without these and the road workers the landscape will very quickly revert to mother nature. however I do think most city dwellers don't realise the work that goes on and think it is done by magic....well SOME city dwellers anyway!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here is something I had not considered before - by bigpaul - 7 August 2013, 13:11