Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security fun and interesting facts
8 August 2013, 20:03,
Security fun and interesting facts
Okay everyone, this will seem random, but you'll enjoy it.

First up, a lot of the foods we eat are unhealthy. We all know this, but I still love cake and donuts...and Oreos...and chocolate...and jelly sweets...and Pop-Tarts...and pizza...and hotdogs...and fudge..okay then, I love most stuff that doctors recommend we stay away from. But did you know that digested proteins are sometimes poisonous if they enter your bloodstream?!?!? I crap you not. One of the most fascinating of these 'poisons' is a favourite on pizza, and I've just had a load of it on some spinach. GARLIC!!! If you want to cause extreme agony and really screw someone up, tip your blades/arrowheads/pointy stabby objects with garlic. If pure garlic enters your blood stream, you're in a whole world of hurt. You can eat it and digest it, same as you can with snake venom (no joke! It is a protein and breaks down as nearly all proteins do in your digestive system...but for legal reasons, I'm recommending you don't eat snake venom). Through the digestive system, or through the blood stream, both very different effects!!!

Okay, next up, tomato plants. You grow tomatoes, you feed the non-fruit part of the plant to a person....bang, poisoned! Maybe not dead, but they'll be really unwell for a while.

Potatoes. Great to say in an irish accent. Not great to eat the little fruits from the plant. That stuff can kill you. It really isn't worth the risk. Same as the rest of the plant can cause you some real damage. For even more fun with potatoes, leave them out in the sun for a few days, and consume. Expect your funeral shortly afterwards....oh wait, that's a crap idea. Actually, no, don't do that!!! But the interesting fact is, when left out, the potato's chemical structure alters and becomes poisonous.

While we're on the track about potatoes, don't eat green ones. They'll see you laid up in bed for a while too.

Rhubarb. Delicious with custard, but the green leaves will see you bedridden at least! Make into a green jelly, label as 'fresh rhubarb' and leave for looters.

Right, sorry, what does any of this have to do with security? Well, if you want to screw over looters, you have a few ideas. For more ideas, look up Naga chillies and ghost chillies, then mix in with jams, soups, and the alike. Remember to stay away from these yourself. You will truly get screwed if you try these or get them in your eyes. A personal favourite is Habaneros (I think that spelling is right). They are delicious, make my nose run, but are so nice!!! I'll bring some chile sauce camping and you can tell me what you think. Then decide if you want to use it to screw over looters and make them easy targets.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 August 2013, 20:32,
RE: Security fun and interesting facts
I'm actually getting a case of Ex-Lax and wrapping it in a Cadbury wrapper
leaving it around for when the urban pond life come calling.
9 August 2013, 20:33,
(8 August 2013, 20:32)River Song Wrote: I'm actually getting a case of Ex-Lax and wrapping it in a Cadbury wrapper
leaving it around for when the urban pond life come calling.

For even more fun with laxatives, get some peppermint flavoured Milk of Magnessia (spelling is probably totally off, as usual), and pour it into a peppermint milkshake bottle. WTSHTF, a looter will find that his S will HT inside of his trousers!!!
10 August 2013, 11:17,
In the early seventies, I spent a couple of weeks in Millbank Military Hospital (it's long gone...) in a ward with Egyptian war casualties from the Yom Kippur war. As booby traps, when the Israelis withdrew, they left behind lemonade bottles filled with sulphuric acid and these guys had drank it! Now that, would be a mean 'un for a looter...

10 August 2013, 21:05,
Tip a tin of snuff into a glass of water, leave overnight to make a nicotine solution. Simmer on a stove to obtain a sticky syrup. This can be dissolved in something dark and sweet like cola. When drunk or spilled over someone, it will cause a heart attack in a few minutes. Good to leave around the estate for Devvo and his chums.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
10 August 2013, 23:25,
(10 August 2013, 21:05)Tibbs735 Wrote: Tip a tin of snuff into a glass of water, leave overnight to make a nicotine solution. Simmer on a stove to obtain a sticky syrup. This can be dissolved in something dark and sweet like cola. When drunk or spilled over someone, it will cause a heart attack in a few minutes. Good to leave around the estate for Devvo and his chums.

Where in the name of god, did you learn that one! Smile And "spilled over someone"? Is it really so potent that it'll kill by absorption? If you devised that, I'd much rather have you as a friend than an enemy! Big Grin

11 August 2013, 04:02,
I remember Kurt Saxon writing about this. He added a chemical, whose name I have forgotten, that would carry the nicotine through the skin straight into the blood stream. This chemical substance, if lemon juice was added to it, would absorbe it straight into the blood and you would taste it within your mouth. Amazing. Kenneth Eames.
11 August 2013, 10:01,
(11 August 2013, 04:02)Kenneth Eames Wrote: I remember Kurt Saxon writing about this. He added a chemical, whose name I have forgotten, that would carry the nicotine through the skin straight into the blood stream. This chemical substance, if lemon juice was added to it, would absorbe it straight into the blood and you would taste it within your mouth. Amazing. Kenneth Eames.

I've just read the relevant Kurt Saxon issue, and nicotine has to be drunk, but nicotine sulfate can be absorbed through the skin after being simmered into a syrup (It's a pesticide.)
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
11 August 2013, 13:52,
Tibbs 735, Thanks for the correction. I had forgotten the complete detail. Which of Saxon's writings was it in? And does he give detail of the chemical that I forgot the name of? A reason for growing tobacco plants in the garden. It could be useful as barter as well. Kenneth Eames.
11 August 2013, 13:58,
I remember hearing about people that would tip sharp rings with nicotine, and use them to kill people in the street.

I never thought about using snuff for it. I was told just normal baccy would be good, but with snuff having a larger surface area, good thinking.

It's the black gunk that floats to the top that will kill you.

Nicotine is a crazy strong poison. People hugely underestimate how powerful it really is!!!