Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PTO's
25 June 2021, 11:06,
RE: PTO's
any chink of light you show post SHTF will prove to the have nots that you have power and could make you a target. same goes for the sound of a genny-or a tractor engine.
I've lived without power and will be very happy to do so again.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 June 2021, 20:02,
All very relevant points BP , even a wood stove sends a signalling someone’s at home but there again most will have a fire if they have a chimney ( or make one ) plus food cooking , I have oil lamps and loads of candles and the ability to make more candles if needs be .....we all need to realise the new circumstances that will exist post SHTF as much as we think we know I doubt we will get even close to the reality one thing we can rely on is .....to learn fast and get to it even faster , just because we prepare will not ensure free passage .
26 June 2021, 09:03,
True SS, but at least being prepared will give us a head start on those who are not.
I've been a prepper most of my life only back along it wasnt called prepping-the word didnt exist- it was called common sense something that is not common anymore and the masses wouldnt know what it means anyway.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.