Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new and proffesionally tested super honey
11 August 2013, 09:15,
A new and proffesionally tested super honey
This is a useful snippet about a new commercially marketed medical honey that appears even more useful than Mancuna honey.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...tions.html

11 August 2013, 09:33,
RE: A new and proffesionally tested super honey
Amazing....... great find NR many thanks , when its out I will get me some.
11 August 2013, 13:31,
I wonder what makes it special, after all Honey is honey, it can only be made one way, and only differing by the flowers that the bees harvest,,... I would be curios as to what makes if so much better than any other honey
A major part of survival is invisibility.
11 August 2013, 13:53, (This post was last modified: 11 August 2013, 13:53 by Scythe13.)
When a person pays for their own medical testing for their own products, I'd get suspicious. All companies that pay for their own testing, magically their product is a new 'super-whatever'!!!

Don't mistake 2 things happening at the same time as being causality. Usually the arrow of causality is reversed and the variable is removed. e.g. Yoga prolongs life. Test was middle class, healthy eating women. Turns out, their lifestyle is what prolongs life, and the yoga isn't the deciding factor. Another example, a meat free diet prolongs life. Is it the lack of meat or is it actually the increase in veg that prolongs life? Turns out, the truth is the increase in veg, not the lack of meat. Keep meat, and add more veg...looks like you'll live longer.

This product and it's testing is the same. Is it the SurgiHoney that cures the sickness, or is the rest of the treatment/medication that does it, and the honey is just a part of that? You can bet your bottom dollar it is. There will be no more magical properties in this honey than in any other. The difference is the 'genetic play' that comes into it. You can't patent a naturally occurring molecule, e.g. pollen. He has clearly modified the honey on a genetic level, so change it's biological properties. Ergo, the honey is not really naturally occurring, it is a laboratory production, based on honey. The result of that....? It'll be hugely expensive, and the difference will not be worth it. You are getting maybe 10% more benefit from the SurgiHoney than you are from normal honey. Considering it'll be over double the cost of normal honey, it will make it unworthy of purchase.

Interesting read though.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin