Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manchester an artists vision of its future
7 December 2011, 10:10,
Manchester an artists vision of its future
I'm a believer in the theory that TPB try to socially engineer society over a long period of time via media influence, I found this on the BBC this morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-16054633

7 December 2011, 10:45,
RE: Manchester an artists vision of its future
Ahh that looks about right, so when are they going to show the Manchester after an apocalypse picture set. Big Grin
7 December 2011, 11:04,
Mind you even after being nuked it still looks better than Teesside, Middlesbrough council have just announced they are going to spend £100 million to bring the town up to slum status.

7 December 2011, 12:14,
It has been going on since the 1950s and we are living during the transformation now. They actually believe they can make decision and change the charcter of people to make them sheep. Sure it will work for 90%, and is by watching daytime TV, but there was only a few with Timothy McVeigh and a few dozen for 911. The cycle will continue and we will become a free nation again.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 December 2011, 14:56,
i thought Manchester was like that after a friday & saturday night??Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 December 2011, 12:35,
WELL SAID BP I was just gonna say that !!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
17 December 2011, 16:06,
Manchester it was going to be twinned with Kabul, Chernobyl and Fukushima but they objected because they felt the association would damage their reputation.