Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is my thread
12 August 2013, 22:37,
Where is my thread
I am pretty sure that I started a new fucking thread yesterday on this Patti Brassard stuff that is all over the net so where the fuck is it.
12 August 2013, 22:51,
RE: Where is my thread
spect its been deleted mate.
12 August 2013, 22:52,
Its a very good possibility that this site like a lot of others is now tainted to keep you from the truith before this thread gets pulled check out Helioviewer.org for the date and time 2013/8/6 at 15.30 hrs then move back and forward through minute steps, here we go guys will need to watch my back from now on in.
12 August 2013, 22:56,
thank you guru ...........but I doubt people will listen........but I will though.
12 August 2013, 22:57,
Cheers Shooter always had you pegged for one of the intelligent ones.
12 August 2013, 23:00, (This post was last modified: 12 August 2013, 23:11 by Straight Shooter.)
ME intelligent .......fuck......no , just keeping it real that's all.

There are far more intelligent people world wide laying it down guru ....more credible than this lady.....in fact its a sea of people.....the question is WHY ? do they do what they do? ALL should sit up and listen ....then take it or leave it....I do not leave it ...simple as that.
12 August 2013, 23:16,
Its not her credibility that I am worried about its why was my thread deleted or removed, it has never happened before, was it because I mentioned her name have I hit a nerve somewhere, seems kinda strange Shooter.
12 August 2013, 23:32,
As I understand things guru SD takes a dim view of NEWS being rehashed on here.....and its not prepper related ....fair enough its his site, so live with it mate, I know its hard but themes the rules, I see his view though, this site is for helping fellow people of a similar disposition to PREPARE for as much as we can....cannot fault that, do what I do .......departmentalize ....its the only way....even with these set parameters laid down by SD this is still a great site...and of great help to all who frequent on here, be satisfied with that guru.
13 August 2013, 08:02,
Is this not the threats and risks section, is my thread thats went missing not possibly another threat or risk like many others posted on here. There has been several of these so called prepper sites that have been hijacked or intentionally set up to gauge the opinion and reaction of us mere mortals and to list where we all are. Any time we get close the threads get taken down or deleted then posters get thrown off with excuses like, 'the content was not right for this forum or he said a wee sweary word'. It takes a lot of money and work to build, service and monitor forum based web sites so where does it all come from. Please check the information is freely available, could this be one of them, if so consider yourselves and me shagged.
13 August 2013, 08:19,
Above Top Secret is a forum that thrives on conspiracies and the unusual,they will probably welcome your efforts, SD just like to focus on hard core mainstream issues, his forum and we have to respect that.