Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looting after an event.
13 August 2013, 10:36,
looting after an event.
http://seasonedcitizenprepper.com/looting/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 August 2013, 11:37,
RE: looting after an event.
(13 August 2013, 10:36)bigpaul Wrote: http://seasonedcitizenprepper.com/looting/

Although this is a thoughtful article can we please not just paste links with no comment or basic premise concerning the link.
May be even copy and past the basic part into the message with the link.

Just don't have time to keep checking every link.
Thanks
13 August 2013, 11:42,
the subject matter was as described in the heading, I thought it was self evident, or should I give up trying and keep it all to myself?Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 August 2013, 12:10,
I would.... its what I do mostly....that and talk to myself....TongueTongueTongue
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
13 August 2013, 13:35,
Thanks BP. Sobering reading indeed but we all need to be reminded occasionally...

13 August 2013, 13:41,
(13 August 2013, 12:10)Prepper1 Wrote: I would.... its what I do mostly....that and talk to myself....TongueTongueTongue

yep, its that loner thing again, I talk to myself most of the time, most intelligent conversation I've ever had!!Big GrinBig Grin
13 August 2013, 14:45,
good read where were the ptb when needed
Survive the jive (youtube )
13 August 2013, 15:04,
(13 August 2013, 14:45)Sunna Wrote: good read where were the ptb when needed

where they usually are-looking after number 1!
13 August 2013, 15:51,
If you folks want to believe the fantasy of the reference in the OP feel free to do so.

Almost every "fact" in this essay, and therefore every premise drawn from those "facts", is pure BS.

Based on what is available I do not think he was anywhere near New Orleans during the Katrina incident.
13 August 2013, 16:34, (This post was last modified: 13 August 2013, 16:40 by bigpaul.)
please yourself,i am interested in knowledge in the event of TSHTF and I will use every scrap of information I can get towards that end.

I am not bothered where the info comes from, info is info, but there are some on here who wont even bother clicking on the link if they think its even remotely American...cant think whyBig Grin there is no accounting for taste!Undecided