Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scotland's Air rifle licencing
29 August 2013, 13:14,
Scotland's Air rifle licencing
Id just like to put this link up for the petition against the air rifle licencing laws they are trying to bring into force.
http://www.basc.org.uk/en/media/key_issu...CD44780137
The petition is being backed by the BASC.

You should also know that these law changes includes general plinking at home which will stop you zeroing your air rifle before you go shooting or teaching your kids to shoot safely at home.

This is only in scotland at the moment but if this goes ahead it will soon be push across the UK.

Now when i was a kid having an air rifle was part of being in the countryside and this law will only create more anti gun feelings in the public eye.

You can sign the petition if you live anywhere in the UK so please make a stand and feel free to share the petition link with friends.

I can see once these laws are put in place other restriction will follow, so speak up now before its to late guy and gals.
29 August 2013, 13:19, (This post was last modified: 29 August 2013, 13:20 by Prepper1.)
RE: Scotland's Air rifle licencing
Done.

why dont they ban chavs, or estate scumbag lads instead, after all their the ones responsible, a gun is an inanimate object until under human control.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
29 August 2013, 13:25,
Signed. Bows will be next if we are not carefull.
29 August 2013, 13:29,
Now people i know we all feel very strongly about the few "Legal Rights" we have left but lets not get to political on this subject.
Let the post run to get maximum coverage. Wink
29 August 2013, 15:03,
I signed this weeks ago,... its a timely post because we only have a week left before it goes before the Scottish Parliament

Its not just air gunners who need to sign this, its all shooters north and south of the border, its the point of a very wide wedge, if this goes through, there is no saying where it will end no matter what you shoot or where you pull the trigger

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/s...n-scotland
A major part of survival is invisibility.
29 August 2013, 15:08,
signed, so have 17,000 other people!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 August 2013, 15:16,
(29 August 2013, 15:08)bigpaul Wrote: signed, so have 17,000 other people!

Apparently its one of the biggest reactions to an on-line poll ever,... no idea if that will help swing it though
A major part of survival is invisibility.
29 August 2013, 15:26,
Aye, but better than doing nothing Smile

(29 August 2013, 15:16)Highlander Wrote:
(29 August 2013, 15:08)bigpaul Wrote: signed, so have 17,000 other people!

Apparently its one of the biggest reactions to an on-line poll ever,... no idea if that will help swing it though
29 August 2013, 15:37,
I think this should go on the main site. There are plenty who read that who don't come to the forum.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 August 2013, 16:20, (This post was last modified: 29 August 2013, 16:21 by BFG Central.)
Iv texted this link http://www.basc.org.uk/en/media/key_issues.cfm/cid
to my shooting mates and asked them to sign the petition and pass the text message on there there friends.
Iv explained how important this issue is and how this law will probably effect all of us in the UK

Might be worth doing the same if you feel strongly about this. Wink