Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackout!!
3 September 2013, 11:53,
Blackout!!
borrowed this from another site, could be interesting? http://www.channel4.com/programmes/black.../episode-1
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 September 2013, 13:18,
RE: Blackout!!
Looks interesting. Must remember to download this when it's available. No TV has its downsides occasionally.
3 September 2013, 13:22,
Thanks for the heads up, might be interesting...
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
3 September 2013, 13:36,
If you download it post a copy here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 September 2013, 13:37,
Its a TV series not a book.
3 September 2013, 13:37, (This post was last modified: 3 September 2013, 13:37 by BeardyMan.)
(3 September 2013, 13:36)Skean Dhude Wrote: If you download it post a copy here.

It'll be an illegal file download matey - not something I want to put on your forum!!

(3 September 2013, 13:37)BeardyMan Wrote:
(3 September 2013, 13:36)Skean Dhude Wrote: If you download it post a copy here.

It'll be an illegal file download matey - not something I want to put on your forum!!

Also, can we attach files other than pics?
3 September 2013, 13:42,
Its being broadcast on channel 4 at 9pm on the 9th of September.
3 September 2013, 14:38,
Ooops. My bad I misunderstood what it was about. I'll check it online.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 September 2013, 15:14,
Maybe this will wake up my reluctant parents. The five day time frame is interesting
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
7 September 2013, 15:21,
I thought that how strange the u.s. Is also saying to get prepared for a blackout.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...