Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
places you dont want to be (during a disaster).
4 September 2013, 09:30,
places you dont want to be (during a disaster).
American site but applies just as much this side of the pond! http://theapproachingdayprepper.com/places-dont-want/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 September 2013, 09:42,
RE: places you dont want to be (during a disaster).
Basically any where there are people.
The biggest mistake people will make the moment the SHTF will be to run around the same as the sheepeople as they fight for there lives for the last tin a beans on the supermarket shelves.
Desperte people do desperate things.
4 September 2013, 09:45,
(4 September 2013, 09:42)BFG Central Wrote: Basically any where there are people.
The biggest mistake people will make the moment the SHTF will be to run around the same as the sheepeople as they fight for there lives for the last tin a beans on the supermarket shelves.
Desperte people do desperate things.

this is why PREPPERS have a food store so they DONT have to put themselves in to dangerous situations.,
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 September 2013, 14:12,
(4 September 2013, 09:30)bigpaul Wrote: American site but applies just as much this side of the pond! http://theapproachingdayprepper.com/places-dont-want/

I happen to live in the city I have 3 petrol stations within a mile of me ASDA, McDonalds, KFC, police station, Royal Marines reserve and more all within a mile, far from ideal I just have to plan around my location
4 September 2013, 14:14,
more reason to have a food stockpile and keep your head down while all the sheeple are panicking.
4 September 2013, 14:21,
Yes my concern is how long can I keep my head down for I am not one for staying in after a few days without going out I think a would be very keen to go out unless it something like people getting killed in the street.
4 September 2013, 14:37,
trouble is you don't know what out there until you go out there, then it might be too late.
4 September 2013, 16:03,
(4 September 2013, 14:21)David075 Wrote: Yes my concern is how long can I keep my head down for I am not one for staying in after a few days without going out I think a would be very keen to go out unless it something like people getting killed in the street.

I'm guessing that the longer you can stay tucked away at home the better your chances will be when you do have to leave. People are gonna act shit crazy in a city without rescources.
4 September 2013, 16:21,
I'm aiming to bug in for 28 day's all being well but i will be venturing out to see whats happening on the ground in my vicinity...don't want to discover theres a rampant mob on my estate when they come to raid my house , i'd like to know stuff like this asap , hoping the radio will keep me informed too.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
4 September 2013, 16:33,
SD mentioned Night Vision gear on another thread. I think it would well be worth an investment. One for Beardys shop??