Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you check your stored kit?
4 September 2013, 22:29, (This post was last modified: 4 September 2013, 23:10 by Leigh.)
Brick  RE: How often do you check your stored kit?
Bob's checked every two weeks.
Bug-in supplies, over the course of two weeks are fully checked and rotated. Any close dates on food result in a few days of "prepper" meals to practice.
food and water caches buried locally are covertly checked for disturbance on dog walking of an evening. I have lists (no gps due to emp risk) and locations safe. I've actually had one water cache paved over in the local woods!
Weapons are checked, cleaned sharpened and where applicable, fired monthly.
All in my google calandar, callandar on the fridge and in the family diary.
Sad I know but better than watching tv...
Anyway 6 month past date can,of beans is better than going hungy.

I think part of prepping is to check, check and check again.

Thanks Binnie
Would you be able to share with us what you are changing out of your bob and why?
This would be great for all of us as not many people would adapt thier bob or bil according to the season?

Perhaps we can then share a seasonal bob or bil or even bov list.Huh

Thanks Binnie
Would you be able to share with us what you are changing out of your bob and why?
This would be great for all of us as not many people would adapt thier bob or bil according to the season?

Thanks Binnie

Messages In This Thread
RE: How often do you check your stored kit? - by Leigh - 4 September 2013, 22:29
RE: How often do you check your stored kit? - by Kiril - 7 September 2013, 12:07
RE: How often do you check your stored kit? - by Leigh - 8 September 2013, 22:25
RE: How often do you check your stored kit? - by Leigh - 9 September 2013, 10:41
RE: How often do you check your stored kit? - by Leigh - 24 September 2013, 22:04