Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackout
10 September 2013, 15:15,
RE: Blackout
(10 September 2013, 11:18)River Song Wrote: One interesting development is that OH no longer thinks I'm a mad bitch, but sees that I "might be onto something".

A minor miracle -

This is one really good result from the program,... great news for you RS
A major part of survival is invisibility.
10 September 2013, 15:35,
(10 September 2013, 11:18)River Song Wrote:
(10 September 2013, 10:40)bigpaul Wrote: I've been banging on about not trusting strangers and then the silly cow with the kid gets into a strangers vehicle on the film, and he's tagged?

Yeah but the stranger with the tag turned out to be a good guy.

a guy with a tag is a good guy? yeah right, she could have ended up being raped and the kid abused, she was lucky he had his own reasons, there have been enough women (and kids) getting into strange cars on the news, never to be seen alive again!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 September 2013, 17:12,
One idea gleamed from the program - I've just ordered some poop bags the prepper was boasting about! Big Grin
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
10 September 2013, 17:14,
(10 September 2013, 17:12)Nix Wrote: One idea gleamed from the program - I've just ordered some poop bags the prepper was boasting about! Big Grin

No different to any bag are they?
Apart from the fact that they're biodegradable (in 65000 years)
10 September 2013, 17:19,
(10 September 2013, 17:14)BeardyMan Wrote:
(10 September 2013, 17:12)Nix Wrote: One idea gleamed from the program - I've just ordered some poop bags the prepper was boasting about! Big Grin

I hope their a lot bigger than the dog poo ones I've always got in my back pocket!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 September 2013, 17:25,
(10 September 2013, 17:19)bigpaul Wrote:

I hope their a lot bigger than the dog poo ones I've always got in my back pocket!Big GrinBig Grin

They're no good at all! I have to use the Tesco carrier bags (other supermarkets are available) with Winston.
10 September 2013, 17:33,
(10 September 2013, 17:25)BeardyMan Wrote:
(10 September 2013, 17:19)bigpaul Wrote:

They're no good at all! I have to use the Tesco carrier bags (other supermarkets are available) with Winston.

at least you pick it up...unlike some people! I am waiting for some " there is no such thing as a dog poo fairy" posters to put up on the estate.Big Grin
10 September 2013, 17:43,
BP,

Video them and let the council have a copy. They are useless at most things but chasing dog poo offenders seems to be something they can do.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 September 2013, 17:50,
(10 September 2013, 17:43)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

Video them and let the council have a copy. They are useless at most things but chasing dog poo offenders seems to be something they can do.

its catching them that's the problem, most of the time I just find the "deposits"!
10 September 2013, 20:11,
Yep, I saw it as well. I hate to admit it, but it sort of shocked me - yes, I know it was just TV, but it was very well done. I also now realise just how useful this Forum is for info and help.

Not sure I would stay put in a town/city. I'd be heading out as soon as the rioters hit the streets! Too dangerous with all those rabid people.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.