Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Most Likely Scenario
12 September 2013, 17:11,
RE: Your Most Likely Scenario
I'm most certainly not moving. I will not let them feel they have won. I was born in the house I currently live in and I have lived in it all my life.

But this hate crime I speak of on my profile, yeah, same guy who's stalking me and his brothers. Reason why I'm a prepper. A teacher looked me in the eyes and told me I deserved this happening to me because I'm Bi and a flawed person. But this happened per-Equalities act so I wasn't really taken seriously. But after I was threatened with death for the third time, the first time after leaving school. I reported it to the police and hey-presto, he has a CRASBO, I have a personal alarm and a PCSO checking up on me every Sunday.
Positively Pessimistic
12 September 2013, 17:35,
Kiril, I really don't much care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom,. In fact, I don't know anybody around where I am that cares much either. That being said, if everything collapses and the UK finds itself "without rule of law", it sounds like you now have a big target painted on your back. You might want to rethink your "bug-in" plans in that light. Obviously you have some neighbors of the "everybody's business is our business" type. BP is right... start planning now to move. Payback is a bitch! Just make sure you're the "payer" and not the "payee".

JP
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
12 September 2013, 17:46,
Well, in reality I already got payback, I'm the one who's still allowed in shops, is a friendly acquaintance with most of the local police. While they are being moved pillar to post with a file of their misdeeds which cost the rainforest a good few acres attached to them.

Oh yeah bug-in, I got several shed alarms, a great big Holly bush, a Blackcurrant bush and a Gooseberry bush in our back-garden.

Luckily, they don't know where I live...
Positively Pessimistic
12 September 2013, 17:50, (This post was last modified: 12 September 2013, 17:51 by I-K-E.)
(12 September 2013, 17:46)Kiril Wrote: Well, in reality I already got payback, I'm the one who's still allowed in shops, is a friendly acquaintance with most of the local police. While they are being moved pillar to post with a file of their misdeeds which cost the rainforest a good few acres attached to them.

Oh yeah bug-in, I got several shed alarms, a great big Holly bush, a Blackcurrant bush and a Gooseberry bush in our back-garden.

won't stop them looking if they are after some pay back if we get RWOL and you may need more than a few alarms and some bushes

or they see you out and about
12 September 2013, 17:55,
(12 September 2013, 17:46)Kiril Wrote: Well, in reality I already got payback, I'm the one who's still allowed in shops, is a friendly acquaintance with most of the local police. While they are being moved pillar to post with a file of their misdeeds which cost the rainforest a good few acres attached to them.

An ASBO isn't really payback... It's a not even an inconvenience.

Unless those bushes you have acquire Triffid like tendencies I'd be looking to improve my personal security pretty quickly!
12 September 2013, 17:59,
Not all I got, those bushes. Got tools that can be easily used as weapons, an entrenching tool, a hatchet, baseball bat, kosh, maglite, SAP gloves, folding knife. But yeah, I see exactly what you mean. But these guys, cowards, they've ran away from me a few times when I surprised them by turning a corner and almost walking into me. If they have numbers or weapons, well, I hope I'll have at least a Final Stand.
Positively Pessimistic
12 September 2013, 18:05,
I wish you luck but I can see them coming looking for you post collapse and there wont be any ROL to stop them this time. if I was in your shoes i'd be making plans to leave, not easy I know but if my life depended on it? no house or home is worth that no matter how long one has lived there. i'd move on and start afresh somewhere new. still, that has to be your decision and yours only.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 18:10,
Thank you, guys, for your support and advice. But, I know they are cowards and cowards can be dangerous. But I know they will expect someone far weaker than I am now.

I think I will finish my college course before making plans to move.
Positively Pessimistic
12 September 2013, 18:18,
(12 September 2013, 17:59)Kiril Wrote: Not all I got, those bushes. Got tools that can be easily used as weapons, an entrenching tool, a hatchet, baseball bat, kosh, maglite, SAP gloves, folding knife. But yeah, I see exactly what you mean. But these guys, cowards, they've ran away from me a few times when I surprised them by turning a corner and almost walking into me. If they have numbers or weapons, well, I hope I'll have at least a Final Stand.

You don't always have to be better prepared, or bigger / stronger. Knowing that they're probably coming for you give you an advantage.

I know the sort - they're probably not blessed with intelligence, more brute force.

I'd get a pic of one of them, then have some fun with photoshop (spangly top, walking into G.A.Y or some club) and post the "evidence" through his mates letterbox. Big Grin
12 September 2013, 18:35,
That could be an idea, I don't have photoshop though! Tongue
Positively Pessimistic