Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 smells that will get you killed when SHTF.
11 September 2013, 16:34,
3 smells that will get you killed when SHTF.
American site, written by someone who served in Iraq, subject as above. http://artofsurviving.com/3-smells-will-...lled-shtf/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 September 2013, 16:46,
RE: 3 smells that will get you killed when SHTF.
(11 September 2013, 16:34)bigpaul Wrote: American site, written by someone who served in Iraq, subject as above. http://artofsurviving.com/3-smells-will-...lled-shtf/

Good thought provoking stuff here. Thanks for sharing it.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

11 September 2013, 16:49,
(11 September 2013, 16:46)Lightspeed Wrote:
(11 September 2013, 16:34)bigpaul Wrote: American site, written by someone who served in Iraq, subject as above. http://artofsurviving.com/3-smells-will-...lled-shtf/

Good thought provoking stuff here. Thanks for sharing it.

made sense to me. you might like to check out the rest of that site.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 September 2013, 17:45,
Good advice, especially for any OHs out there re perfume and cooking!
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
11 September 2013, 17:53,
(11 September 2013, 17:45)Nix Wrote: Good advice, especially for any OHs out there re perfume and cooking!

don't forget the clothes washing too! I can smell people a mile off who use modern perfumed washing powder.
11 September 2013, 19:51,
(11 September 2013, 17:53)bigpaul Wrote:
(11 September 2013, 17:45)Nix Wrote: Good advice, especially for any OHs out there re perfume and cooking!

don't forget the clothes washing too! I can smell people a mile off who use modern perfumed washing powder.

Good reminder BP,

I just put in an order fpor carbolic soap. It kept slipping my mind to get this.

Just uinder £12 inc delivery for 5 1/2 lbs of the stuff from e-bay if anyone else wants any.

Thanks
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

11 September 2013, 20:41, (This post was last modified: 11 September 2013, 20:42 by Prepper1.)
Well thats standard british army training.
So when people were saying what advantages to ex squaddies have over civvies, thats one of them...

good find b.p
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
11 September 2013, 20:43,
When we were in the Jungle in Mayaya, and when ever we were on exercise, the Ghurkas always played the enemy.
For a long time we were forever being ambushed by them no matter how careful we were, after a while we managed to ask the question how?

They said that dispite all the different smells in the jungle, only you Brits smell clean.... from that point on we were not allow to wash when on exercise
A major part of survival is invisibility.
11 September 2013, 20:45,
(11 September 2013, 20:41)Prepper1 Wrote: Well thats standard british army training.
So when people were saying what advantages to ex squaddies have over civvies, thats one of them...

good find b.p

Most Civvies. :-)
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
11 September 2013, 21:21,
Well of course b.p. your never included... SmileSmileSmile
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...