Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meeting other preppers can be a problem.
12 September 2013, 09:42,
meeting other preppers can be a problem.
American site, talks about meeting others in respect of OPSEC.....I quote:"beware of people who talk too much, if they tell you EVERYTHING right away, they will tell other"unquote. REMIND YOU OF ANYONE?? http://preparednessadvice.com/operationa...jF7j-hwbIv
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 10:54, (This post was last modified: 12 September 2013, 10:58 by Prepper1.)
RE: meeting other preppers can be a problem.
Exactly...

I wouldn't even trust myself if I met me coming the other way....

I'd think "shifty looking beggar"...

I'd also be thinking how handsome I was obviously but.....

And "my what a stunning beard"...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
12 September 2013, 11:00,
(12 September 2013, 09:42)bigpaul Wrote: REMIND YOU OF ANYONE??

Nope. Should it?
12 September 2013, 11:00, (This post was last modified: 12 September 2013, 11:01 by bigpaul.)
(12 September 2013, 10:54)Prepper1 Wrote: I wouldn't even trust myself if I met me coming the other way....

I have spent the last 33 years with people crossing the road rather than pass me by, some woman in Wincanton tried to throw herself through a shop front plate glass window cos I was walking up the road! I ALWAYS get the funny looks in the car boot and the supermarket...you'd think nobody had ever seen a full beard before!!Big Grin

(12 September 2013, 11:00)Geordie_Rob Wrote:

Nope. Should it?

nope, that one was aimed at BM!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2013, 11:05,
(12 September 2013, 11:00)bigpaul Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 10:54)Prepper1 Wrote: I wouldn't even trust myself if I met me coming the other way....

I have spent the last 33 years with people crossing the road rather than pass me by, some woman in Wincanton tried to throw herself through a shop front plate glass window cos I was walking up the road! I ALWAYS get the funny looks in the car boot and the supermarket...you'd think nobody had ever seen a full beard before!!Big Grin

(12 September 2013, 11:00)Geordie_Rob Wrote:

Nope. Should it?

nope, that one was aimed at BM!Big Grin

Ah right Smile thought you meant like opsec/YouTube videos etc.. Kind of like the guy off that blackout programme.
12 September 2013, 11:10,
he had the right ideas, just wrong location! like he said in the film (to his daughter)" I wanted to leave London years ago, but your mother wouldn't leave bloody #######"( cant remember which borough it was).
12 September 2013, 14:15,
(12 September 2013, 11:10)bigpaul Wrote: he had the right ideas, just wrong location! like he said in the film (to his daughter)" I wanted to leave London years ago, but your mother wouldn't leave bloody #######"( cant remember which borough it was).

Too have the means to move out and not do it!!!!!!!!!......if only i could afford to go rural.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
12 September 2013, 14:26,
(12 September 2013, 14:15)Midnitemo Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 11:10)bigpaul Wrote: he had the right ideas, just wrong location! like he said in the film (to his daughter)" I wanted to leave London years ago, but your mother wouldn't leave bloody #######"( cant remember which borough it was).

Too have the means to move out and not do it!!!!!!!!!......if only i could afford to go rural.

whats stopping you, I've already helped one to move, got 2 more on the sidelines, a third wont be a problem.
12 September 2013, 14:44,
only if you make it one , use your head untill you know people dont say too much about preps ect remember people brag/bullshit about what they do how much they are payed in normal life prepers [some] will to.
its up to you to protect you security tell just one wrong person and everybody could know .
Survive the jive (youtube )
12 September 2013, 17:48,
(12 September 2013, 14:26)bigpaul Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 14:15)Midnitemo Wrote:

whats stopping you, I've already helped one to move, got 2 more on the sidelines, a third wont be a problem.

I don't have the means until my kids leave education(i stop paying maintainence) then maybe , went for an informal chat at the bank about porting my mortgage to a slightly bigger better located house(28ft long garage)they said i have to many outgoings to increase my borrowing and were i to ask for the current level at this time they said i wouldn't get it(my annual wage is only 1.6 times what i owe on my mortgage....gutted!)and i don't want to rent as i'd like to live rent free when i retire.....rent is to dear for the kind of place i'd really like in north wales anyways.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!