Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meeting other preppers can be a problem.
12 September 2013, 17:48,
RE: meeting other preppers can be a problem.
(12 September 2013, 14:26)bigpaul Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 14:15)Midnitemo Wrote:
(12 September 2013, 11:10)bigpaul Wrote: he had the right ideas, just wrong location! like he said in the film (to his daughter)" I wanted to leave London years ago, but your mother wouldn't leave bloody #######"( cant remember which borough it was).

Too have the means to move out and not do it!!!!!!!!!......if only i could afford to go rural.

whats stopping you, I've already helped one to move, got 2 more on the sidelines, a third wont be a problem.

I don't have the means until my kids leave education(i stop paying maintainence) then maybe , went for an informal chat at the bank about porting my mortgage to a slightly bigger better located house(28ft long garage)they said i have to many outgoings to increase my borrowing and were i to ask for the current level at this time they said i wouldn't get it(my annual wage is only 1.6 times what i owe on my mortgage....gutted!)and i don't want to rent as i'd like to live rent free when i retire.....rent is to dear for the kind of place i'd really like in north wales anyways.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!

Messages In This Thread
meeting other preppers can be a problem. - by bigpaul - 12 September 2013, 09:42
RE: meeting other preppers can be a problem. - by Midnitemo - 12 September 2013, 17:48
RE: meeting other preppers can be a problem. - by Sunna - 12 September 2013, 14:44
RE: meeting other preppers can be a problem. - by Kiril - 14 September 2013, 16:33