Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activity On The Sun Flatlines:Bitterly Cold Winters Ahead?
16 September 2013, 17:16,
RE: Activity On The Sun Flatlines:Bitterly Cold Winters Ahead?
LS, I was talking about the next ice age for over 5 years now. Maybe it was because I was looking at the gov scams. It was/is one of many.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 September 2013, 18:20,
Great post P1, and like LS and Sunna and I suspect others on here I am sure I have enough wood stored, but quantities may well have to be updated as time moves on, will be felling more trees shortly ready for next year , as anyone with a wood burner knows.....you never stop the constant and relentless quest for more wood , we used the immersion heater this summer for hot water..........won't be doing that next year ......had the bill , my bottom lip is going.
16 September 2013, 18:29,
Thats the one thing I've not got a wood burner...
Been looking at the frontier but holding off because I'm really after a "real" one.
BUT its pointless me holding off I suppose the real deal might never come and the "toy" frontier would most definitely be better than nothing!!
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
16 September 2013, 18:48,
(16 September 2013, 17:16)Skean Dhude Wrote: LS, I was talking about the next ice age for over 5 years now. Maybe it was because I was looking at the gov scams. It was/is one of many.

As you know, I'm right with you on gov scams. I am ultra suspicious.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

16 September 2013, 20:03,
The last few winters here have been very long and very cold. Certainly something is up.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
16 September 2013, 22:47,
I can't remember where I heard about the decreased solar output. But I remember something about a guy taking temperature measurements of tubs of water and getting friends (possibly other researchers, but my memory is not quite there) around the world to take the same measurements. The idea was to see the temp increase in the water and stuff like that.

Over 10 years the temperature increases were reducing in size. Meaning the sun's solar output was reducing. I'm thinking it was read in Super Freakanomics, but it may have been any number of science magazines.

The effects are quite prominent.

Check out the ice caps this year! 20%+ larger than they were this time last year.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin