Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What warning signs are you looking for?
19 September 2013, 14:48,
What warning signs are you looking for?
Just a little curious of what people are looking for, in regard to knowing when TSHasHTF.

Things like a run on 2 banks at the same time or in the same week.
Gold or silver to break a certain point.
Bond market to reach a limit.
Debt recall by another country.
Declaration of war against...X...
City Riots
Empty Shelves in supermarkets for X number of days.
Radio broadcasts from friends.
TV announcement about WW£
The sky to go black and stay black for longer than 24 hours

Or what?

Does anyone have specific criteria that, to them, signifies that the poop has started to spray and it's time to baton down the hatches?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 September 2013, 14:51,
RE: What warning signs are you looking for?
(19 September 2013, 14:48)Scythe13 Wrote: Just a little curious of what people are looking for, in regard to knowing when TSHasHTF.

Things like a run on 2 banks at the same time or in the same week.
Gold or silver to break a certain point.
Bond market to reach a limit.
Debt recall by another country.
Declaration of war against...X...
City Riots
Empty Shelves in supermarkets for X number of days.
Radio broadcasts from friends.
TV announcement about WW£
The sky to go black and stay black for longer than 24 hours

Or what?

Does anyone have specific criteria that, to them, signifies that the poop has started to spray and it's time to baton down the hatches?

run on the banks maybe, don't take much notice of gold or silver prices or the bond market, city riots for sure! empty supermarket shelves and its WELL PAST shtf!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 September 2013, 15:24,
rapid food price rises , retired cops army ect told to report to local town hall cop shop.
Survive the jive (youtube )
19 September 2013, 15:40,
Shortages and riots.

Radiation at 10000 times normal.

people dying.

People shooting at me.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
19 September 2013, 15:49,
My view is the financial meltdown is the most likely crisis, so I like to watch the financial news. Right now the US stock market is near record highs, but the Federal Government says the economy stinks so they need to continue the QE charade. (that's where the fed is buying treasury bonds). yesterday the US market soared on the "good" news that the economy stinks and QE will continue. Admittedly, I am no expert. Watching the markets going up and up for no real reason other than the government is printing more money just doesn't make sense to me.
I like to keep an eye on the 10 year US treasury bond rate. Now it is at 2.73pc. From what I've read if this goes to over 3 pc that may be a sign the crash is very close.

If the worldwide financial markets have a major correction that could lead to the other signs: riots, hyper inflation, even greater unemployment.

Just for the record, I sincerely hope the market crash doesn't happen. Sure wont help my family. I fear the underlying issues (too much debt) are worse now than in 2008 when we were on the precipice of another depression. (according to TPTB) They postponed the inevitable correction by pouring more money into the system. Hope I'm wrong.
19 September 2013, 16:58,
Its just the same as our interest rates that are being kept artificialy low to help. Once they start going back up to 5%....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
19 September 2013, 18:30,
There's always a breaking point where suddenly everything changes. My guess is that there are several areas of our lives that are using up their buffers and reaching breaking point. Finacial markets, weather balance, society's tolerance and just plain stupidity to name just a few.

Add to that any seen or unforseen natural events which would act as a catalyst.

Listen to the news, feel the general atmosphere, ears and eyes open.
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
19 September 2013, 19:05,
Jim Sinclair ( http://www.jsmineset.com/ ) predicted a couple of years ago that as we got close to an economic collapse, we'd see swings of $100 per day in the spot price of gold. Yesterday, the price of gold swung $90/ozt!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
19 September 2013, 19:05,
A run on Harveys Bristol Cream
19 September 2013, 19:09,
(19 September 2013, 19:05)River Song Wrote: A run on Harveys Bristol Cream

Oh no! Crisis! Cool
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!