Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow Collapse.
20 September 2013, 09:06,
Slow Collapse.
from the excellent Selco. http://shtfschool.com/general/keep-them-...tertained/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 September 2013, 09:45,
RE: Slow Collapse.
This is the 64 thousand dollar question.
Only THOUGHT I have is that any collapse will get quicker as it goes on.
Therefore how quickly will it get really bad and how soon would we realize that we were really in the S...
Again it is the 64 thousand dollar question.
I think we all wish we knew the answer.
20 September 2013, 09:52,
failing a nuclear accident or WW3, most scenarios envisage a slow financial crash with things getting worse bit by bit by bit.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 September 2013, 11:17,
Wow. Just been reading some of his other articles. Wow.

Agree with a lot of what this guy says.

Never heard of him before, thanks for introducing him. [Image: thumbsup.gif] [Image: thumbsup.gif]
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
20 September 2013, 11:20,
(20 September 2013, 11:17)Nix Wrote: Wow. Just been reading some of his other articles. Wow.

Agree with a lot of what this guy says.

Never heard of him before, thanks for introducing him. [Image: thumbsup.gif] [Image: thumbsup.gif]

he lived through the Balkan wars,not some scenario, this was real life for him.
20 September 2013, 13:39,
I recently bought membership for his course, I strongly recommend it. It's a fascinating series of interviews that go into great detail, as well as some videos and extra resources on things like setting up secure, private internet. He also published a supplies list, which makes for interesting reading (what he would want if he had to go through it again.)
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
20 September 2013, 14:43,
I'm on the same page as Selco but i think it will gather pace like the snowflake that became an avelanche.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
20 September 2013, 17:31,
(20 September 2013, 14:43)Midnitemo Wrote: I'm on the same page as Selco but i think it will gather pace like the snowflake that became an avelanche.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!!!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
20 September 2013, 18:37,
Same as Midnitemo and Jonas.

We're already in a financial collapse, and it's been taking a while to happen. The really fun part will be the acceleration. I believe this will happen if a financial collapse is what causes TS to HTF. Maybe it will be the media causing the downward spiral, like in 2007 with Northern Shock...I mean Rock.

It's going to be a wait and see kind of situation, but I'm looking out for that one sign that causes the downward slide into a free fall!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
20 September 2013, 19:21,
By any calculation that we have seen on the web, the financial collapse should have happened. It's well overdue.

By any calculation we are well overdue for Pandemic Flu.

By any calculation we are well overdue .....

But it hasn't happened - Why?

I reckon that the answer is that its far more complex than we think.

Assuming no WWIII, nor major EMP attack, then if it is Financial, then it could go downhill very fast e.g., within a few days to a week, or slowly - months.

All the so-called answers written about are speculation only.

The truth is, as preppers, we know the signs to watch for, but even those signs could not be the only factors. Something else can change all factors.

FWIW, I reckon slow collapse unless there is war or something of that order.