Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grid Down Acapulco: “There’s Nothing to Eat”
26 September 2013, 09:57,
RE: Grid Down Acapulco: “There’s Nothing to Eat”
(26 September 2013, 09:10)BeardyMan Wrote:
(20 September 2013, 15:58)Scythe13 Wrote: Bullion stores and high end jewellers would be my primary targets if it was only flooding or something like that.
You'd have more luck robbing a bank. You ever been in somewhere like that? My friend imports diamonds, got an office in Hatton Gardens. You can't just walk into the building, there are 3 layers of security, ID checks, and you have to be expected and on the list. That's just to get in the building. You'd then have to get into the office, then get into the safe. That's providing there's no one there to protect their investments. These aren't the kind of people you want to stand near in a pub, let alone try and rob them. They kind of take it personally.

Haha, yep, I know mate. Been to DeBeers and the alike many times. One even needed to see I could pay for the stuff. Had to show them my NatWest Black Card before they would even let me in. Well funny when I pulled it out (not my card, but dad's, and I had access to the account, so had my own card). The look on their faces was legendary.

Not all stores, especially in this area, have glass too strong. Going for the corners would be the best bet. The middle of the glass is made to flex and absorb impacts. The corners is how you break them up. Some jewellers have expensive stuff in the windows. Even seen some small bullion bars in the window. But they could have been dummies.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin