Thanks for Invite Admin.
27 October 2013, 09:44,
RE: Thanks for Invite Admin.
Hello from Londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
27 October 2013, 09:45,
Hi from Buxton, I like to think I've got an open mind so will be interested to hear your thoughts and reasons why...
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
27 October 2013, 09:50,
welcome, your not the only one to get banned from other forums for being controversial!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 October 2013, 10:44,
Welcome to the forum, from the Scottish Highlands
A major part of survival is invisibility.
27 October 2013, 13:32,
Hi from East Lancs
looking forward to see your thoughts too
27 October 2013, 17:22,
Hi from the Wirral/North Cheshire....go on then i'll give it a whirl just hope you're not a redneck militiaman or tinfoil hat fantasist.
Cool
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
27 October 2013, 20:42,
Welcomed mate. Be interesting to hear your thoughts. I'm curious as to what you're resisting. But of course, you aren't going to tell me Smile
27 October 2013, 22:36,
Welcome to the site. Your intro reminds me of the plot from the matrix
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here

27 October 2013, 22:46,
(26 October 2013, 23:49)Controversy Wrote: I am part of a underground group. We are mainly a resistance group and help others waking up to the reality which they exist in. I do
not wish to disclose
any of this because it could harm other members who are in high places of authority.

HuhHuh You just did Rolleyes

WaylanderDodgy
29 October 2013, 20:56,
(26 October 2013, 23:49)Controversy Wrote: Okay. I go by the alias of Controversy in UK forum communities.

I've been a rural/town person all my life. Been lucky enough to avoid cities. I've had the prepper mind set since the whole Year 2000 IT scare. This was around the time when I learned about 99942 APOPHIS and gradually the preparedness state of mind crept inside me.

I am part of a underground group. We are mainly a resistance group and help others waking up to the reality which they exist in. I do
not wish to disclose any of this because it could harm other members who are in high places of authority.

I am here to share and discuss knowledge and form alliances without putting my security at risk.

I've tried to join other UK survival/prepper forums but they have banned me on their introduction pages. I assume that it is because I am using a great deal of proxies to prevent them from getting a hold on my location.
Again I apologise for this but its for my friends and my own security.

You've broken protocol. The group has been compromised. Cease and desist all further communication, we'll discuss this at the next AGM. We're very disappointed with you.