Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Green Scythe Fair.
5 January 2012, 16:52,
RE: The Green Scythe Fair.
(5 January 2012, 16:47)Scythe13 Wrote: How could I not go to this? It has my name on!!! A festival/fair for me!!! That's what I call a welcome!!!

As long as the misses doesn't make plans, I'll be there.

Hah there goes his OPSEC, now we know his name is GREENConfusedHuhRolleyes

5 January 2012, 16:59,
It's not my name. I thought you had found out it was my favourite colour. Had you not?
3 February 2012, 16:01,
now got the ACTUAL date for this, its SUNDAY 17th June and it opens at 11A.M. so plenty of time for those sleepy heads to get their act in gear and on the road!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 February 2012, 17:16,
Nice one. Thanks BP.

I look forward to it.

Keep an eye out for the city-slicker.....that'll be me. The only person wearing jeans in the rain haha.
3 February 2012, 17:34,
(3 February 2012, 17:16)Scythe13 Wrote: Nice one. Thanks BP.

I look forward to it.

Keep an eye out for the city-slicker.....that'll be me. The only person wearing jeans in the rain haha.
you wont be the only one wearing jeans! i'll be wearing my "cut-off" denim jacket, if you cant spot me you need glasses!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 May 2012, 14:37,
can i remind everyone that this one is just over 3 weeks away....Sunday 17th June...for some reason its not on the forthcoming events diary...i and SWMBO will be attending!Big Grin
22 May 2012, 14:49,
(22 May 2012, 14:37)bigpaul Wrote: can i remind everyone that this one is just over 3 weeks away....Sunday 17th June...for some reason its not on the forthcoming events diary...i and SWMBO will be attending!Big Grin

Hi BP - looks like something the wife, little 'un and I will enjoy. Do you know if you can take dogs along?
22 May 2012, 15:20,
(22 May 2012, 14:49)00111001 Wrote:
(22 May 2012, 14:37)bigpaul Wrote: can i remind everyone that this one is just over 3 weeks away....Sunday 17th June...for some reason its not on the forthcoming events diary...i and SWMBO will be attending!Big Grin

Hi BP - looks like something the wife, little 'un and I will enjoy. Do you know if you can take dogs along?

yes, there's usually loads of dogs at this one, as its only a 1 day event they dont have the restrictions of the larger events...like the WG, it dosent start until 11AM so we usually come up earlier and go the the Ilchester car boot first.
22 May 2012, 16:28,
(22 May 2012, 14:37)bigpaul Wrote: Sunday 17th June...for some reason its not on the forthcoming events diary...i and SWMBO will be attending!Big Grin

I've added it now.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 May 2012, 16:45,
(22 May 2012, 16:28)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(22 May 2012, 14:37)bigpaul Wrote: Sunday 17th June...for some reason its not on the forthcoming events diary...i and SWMBO will be attending!Big Grin

I've added it now.

thanks SD.