Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Cheer;
24 December 2013, 19:33,
Wink  Christmas Cheer;
With the holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving..........

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends. Well two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several Christmas cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling pretty good but thankfully, I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it................any suggestions ? Big Grin
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
24 December 2013, 19:40,
RE: Christmas Cheer;
your a hoot JP!!!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 December 2013, 05:49,
That's cracked me upBig Grin
25 December 2013, 06:14,
lol love it jonas , nice one
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
25 December 2013, 17:26,
Sound like the beginning of a fantastic free blend in BOV to me.

Mesh over the windows and channel iron bumpers and you can "Escape From New your City".

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
25 December 2013, 18:29,
I laughed so much I might have pooped myself! But I was reading it in the bathroom (where I do all my high quality reading) and I was positioned appropriately for the occasion!

Genuine, I did laugh loads!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin