Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drones survival guide.
25 December 2013, 11:44,
drones survival guide.
print out and keep for future use: http://dronesurvivalguide.org
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 December 2013, 13:16,
RE: drones survival guide.
Very inbteresting
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 December 2013, 13:54,
cheers BP interesting read
26 December 2013, 13:32,
tis quite a nasty thought that drones maybe a threat to us on sovereign soil! i can't see why really unless theres a rebellion/mass civil disorder/revoloution....in which case i shan't be joining in or venturing outdoors.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
26 December 2013, 14:03,
I'm keeping a print out for future use, or use in the future!Big Grin you never know what might happen.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 December 2013, 14:07,
They are already in use on US soil and I suspect they are here already.

You don't need as rebellion or civil unrest to put the plebs in their place,
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 December 2013, 14:11, (This post was last modified: 26 December 2013, 14:13 by bigpaul.)
OH saw one back in the spring, just off M5 Tiverton Parkway, could have been mapping or maybe traffic reports!Big Grin

it was flying low literally hedge hopping, not much higher than the top of the car.
26 December 2013, 14:16, (This post was last modified: 26 December 2013, 14:17 by Midnitemo.)
i suppose they have to train operators on them and given they are "spy"equipment the only non com place to train would be s/teritories

sovereign soil/territories that should have read
26 December 2013, 14:20,
OH said this thing just flew over the top of the car-no noise, and the shape was something she'd never seen before sort of wedge shape, her first thought was "what the hell is that?"
26 December 2013, 14:21,
i'm not sure what good its going to do you being able to recognise what model it is...if you've seen it then its seen you which means if you present a threat then you will be dealt with...either an artillery fire mission ,air strike , ground troops deployed or the drone will fire on you if able