Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Investors running scared, whats the risk?
25 January 2014, 23:38,
Investors running scared, whats the risk?
I know SD doesn't like news articles but whilst its so quiet and before I bugger off back to the e mail groups I would appreciate peoples takes on this news story about the economic problems being caused by Argentina. UK and US viewpint on this would be appreciated.

Do you folks consider the risk of another crash as the S American countries growing influence on global economics?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets...rises.html

25 January 2014, 23:54,
RE: Investors running scared, whats the risk?
Personally I wouldn't worry about it too much, yes the Argentine economy is in dire straights, but it has been for years whilst the FTSE actually hit a 7 year high last week, but even the FTSE has not seen a dramatic rise as has been seen in previous years, so I think things are fairly stable - but then who really knows?
26 January 2014, 00:07, (This post was last modified: 26 January 2014, 00:08 by NorthernRaider.)
I wonder if they may get desperate enough to incite another conflict with us as they now have some of the other SA states on their side who are quite vocal about their hostility to us??

Your right of course about not worrying, but being enlightened makes me worry less Smile

26 January 2014, 10:10,
I think this is why the Argentine government is banging on about the Falklands, to take peoples minds off their problems at home.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 January 2014, 13:58,
think your right mate. nothing takes the mind of the people like a good war and some one else to hate and fight
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
26 January 2014, 14:01,
yep you see the same in the USA, having a bad time in the polls Mr President? time to invade another country I think!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 January 2014, 18:28,
No risk, NR, just a guaranteed certainty. Those economies based on fiat currency, smoke and mirrors, and deficit spending will collapse. The question is, when?

My guess (and I hope I'm wrong) is very soon!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
26 January 2014, 19:00,
Devon,Paul, Barney, Jonas, thanks for the input, opinion both side of the pond on multiple forums appears to be in consensus.

26 January 2014, 22:06,
I am 100% with JP .....there again for those. Who are interested check out GERALD CELENTI ....Trends in the news....MARC FABER on YT just to start off with .
27 January 2014, 10:15,
Wasn't their dodgy economy and general strife/miscontent one reason for the original Falkland invasion?
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8