Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Creating your Library
12 February 2014, 13:49,
RE: On Creating your Library
MCavity has one of those. The BioLite. Looked cool, not quite my thing though.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
12 February 2014, 14:23,
That raises question I have often pondered. We all, no doubt have a myriad of books relating to the practicalities of living post TU, has anyone else made room for reference books on Languages, the Sciences, History and Theology. I have been collecting these as well as the more practical books. In going back to small family units or close knit groups, having the where-with-all to educate the next generation would have it's advantages.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
12 February 2014, 14:32,
Good reminder TOF

Languages, the Sciences, History yes.

Theology, not really. Just one copy of the New Testament.

Cheers
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

12 February 2014, 14:34,
just received my copy of "back garden self sufficiency" from a very damp postie!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 February 2014, 14:39,
TOF

That raises question I have often pondered. We all, no doubt have a myriad of books relating to the practicalities of living post TU, has anyone else made room for reference books on Languages, the Sciences, History and Theology. I have been collecting these as well as the more practical books. In going back to small family units or close knit groups, having the where-with-all to educate the next generation would have it's advantages.

Oddly enough we have accidentally discovered that NR juniors GCSE and A level revision books are a damn good source of useful information so when he finishes his exams I will add them to the library in the east wing of Castle NR Smile