Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NR & BP: Are wrong City living is best
12 February 2014, 16:29,
RE: NR & BP: Are wrong City living is best
in fairness, I think this is exactly what TPTB want, everyone living in cities where they can be fed and watered on rubbish and kept under direct supervision night and day, told what to do and when to do it, when told to jump the answer is "how high"!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 February 2014, 16:31,
BP,

you're on the money with that thought.

Hopefully TPTB will be hugely successful.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

12 February 2014, 16:38,
Yup the big three parties in conjunction with the EU, and Marxist trade unions believe Orwells 1984 was a How To guide on running a country. There is a nice old german chap in my model railway club who came from Dresden after the wall came down. He reckons with all the CCTV, Anti terror laws, council snoopers and politically correct, multi cultural shite being spouted by the loony left that Erik Heonikers East Germany was a more free and libertarian society in 1980 than the UK is today.

12 February 2014, 16:40,
NR you scribbled:

some are trapped by circumstance

LS Scribbling right back to you....
Yep, its tough on these people. We have others on here who have families split strongly between staying put and getting out...love keeps some of those guys in place even though they know it may not be in their family's best interest.

But I really don't think being constantly reminded that they live in a cesspit is constructive. Just sayin'
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

12 February 2014, 20:13,
I think this has been done to death.

There are many reasons why people live in and out of the cities. They are aware of the advantages and disadvantages of both.

No point in labouring the issue just because people won't/can't/don't move.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin