Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toilet Arrangements
25 October 2011, 18:47,
RE: Toilet Arrangements
I used the Eco camping toilet chemicals they encourage aerobic digestion and biodegridation, no formaldehyde in my loo Smile

26 October 2011, 15:23,
do bears shit in the woods? yes, but NR dosent!!TongueTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 October 2011, 15:03,
Having researched the market I bought a BioToi portable toilet. This consists of a toilet seat on a frame to which bio-degradable bags are fitted. Not cheap and not a long term answer but it will provide for an interim of about a month during which I'll be able to establish a more permanent arrangement at my BOL.
Brian
Advice is what you seek when you know the answer but wish you didn't
27 October 2011, 17:24,
Brian, when your at your BOL how about a compost toilet? get a straw bale,cut a hole out of the middle and use that, when the bale deteriorates put it on your compost heap and get another bale.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 October 2011, 10:47,
BigPaul, What a quick and easy solution. I wonder though what the cost benefit is comparing straw with a composting toilet. I would guess that long term building a proper toilet is better but if you only stay for short periods, or during setup, a bale would be great.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
28 October 2011, 11:31,
That's a brilliant solution BigPaul, didn't think of that and could have saved a few quid as well if I had. Thanks.
Brian
Advice is what you seek when you know the answer but wish you didn't
28 October 2011, 11:53,
i dont know what a bale costs, a small bale shouldnt cost more than a few quid.