Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User Experiences
14 April 2014, 15:11,
RE: User Experiences
(14 April 2014, 14:30)Sunna Wrote: a newish prepping/self reliance site, run by ex mod dawn from p2s.
check it out its smaller than here but full of good stuff.

I think Dawn is the one whom hated me the most of all the mods and said I'd be dead if I camped in winter.

Probably won't be joining there.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 April 2014, 18:37,
(14 April 2014, 15:11)Scythe13 Wrote:
(14 April 2014, 14:30)Sunna Wrote: a newish prepping/self reliance site, run by ex mod dawn from p2s.

I think Dawn is the one whom hated me the most of all the mods and said I'd be dead if I camped in winter.

Nah, that was Luddite... Dawn's cool
14 April 2014, 19:14,
(14 April 2014, 18:37)BeardyMan Wrote:
(14 April 2014, 15:11)Scythe13 Wrote:

Nah, that was Luddite... Dawn's cool

Oh yeah! Haha, glad someone remembers this stuff for me. Thanks mate.
14 April 2014, 20:28,
It's a pretty good forum, with some good content and members. Bit slow for new threads though.
17 April 2014, 09:27,
Last day for feedback. Remember you can still email me if you wish to keep your comments private.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 April 2014, 10:11,
A Gallery section??

17 April 2014, 10:14,
Of the forums I visit, this is by far the most useful, helpful and interesting site, so I wouldn't want to see any 'major' changes that could affect that......

As for the moderation, a light hand is better in my opinion as we' are all adults and if we can't deal with a bit of stick every now and then on an internet forum, how the hell are we going to cope after an event when dealing with real (and desperate) idiots face to face!
17 April 2014, 10:43,
Colour scheme, and my ability to ban people....but I think I might tend to abuse that haha, I'm kidding.

Change the colour scheme, and bring back the "Thank you" button. Some threads don't need responses, but it's still good to be able to show people you appreciate their input. It feels odd posting a "Thank you for posting this" comment. Would rather just click a 'thanks' button.
17 April 2014, 11:42,
how bout thumbs up/down instead of a thanks button?
17 April 2014, 11:52, (This post was last modified: 17 April 2014, 11:53 by Binnie.)
yeah bring back the thanks button,

also a thumbs down button, if someone is being a c*ck it'll ban them for 24hrs after so many negative votes?

it'd maybe save on the need for modarators, the forum would effectively moderate itself?
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....