Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
21 March 2014, 16:07, (This post was last modified: 21 March 2014, 16:11 by bigpaul.)
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
London to Plymouth is 240 miles, maybe a VERY fit person on a bicycle could do that in 4 or 5 days, IF they had a bicycle, but having said that it is very easy to knock someone of a bike, stick a stick through the bike spokes and watch them go "arse over tit"(as we say down here) Big Grin, now walking is another thing, the average walking speed is 4MPH on good solid ground, I used to be able to do this but I reckon I'm down to 3MPH these days, in bad weather in winter? probably 2MPH, and on poor ground(it wont all be on good roads) you'll be down to 1MPH, trying to avoid scavengers, muggers, crazy people and just plain starving people??? you work it out, I don't give them much chance of making it from London to Southampton never mind getting to the South west.

ANYWAY, why this preoccupation with Devon and Cornwall? people holiday in places other than D&C you know!

this is starting to feel a tad personal now.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by bigpaul - 21 March 2014, 16:07