Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
21 March 2014, 16:16,
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
What I don't get about this is "why" would they travel 100's of miles across the country during some kind of SHTF situation to stay in a field which they once stayed in during the summer for a few days??

If most sheeple need to bug out, they will head to a relative, why would they go somewhere where they have no place to go to go?

Yes, those fortunate enough to own their own Holiday Homes or Static Caravans may head there, but why would joe public head somewhere where he doesn't know anyone and has no place to stay?

If something happened in London/the South East, I think the Home Counties would be the ones that have the problem wih refugees........

Schools and airports will be refugee centres and people will be directed to these centres and most will be happy with be happy to go to them for somewhere warm and dry etc.

I can also see places like Swindon and Bristol becoming huge refugee camps.

Also remember Devon (apparently) has the highest levels of gun ownership in the UK, and the Farmers won't be taking in refugees, or even looking kindly at anyone seen on their land in such situations. They will be out protecting their crops and livestock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by Devonian - 21 March 2014, 16:16