Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
22 March 2014, 10:23,
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
like I said before they have got to get here first. wife and I were talking about this this morning, you have got to remember there is one big obstacle to Devon............its called the River Exe! there are some but not many bridges over the Exe and they could be damaged, take for example what happened at Boscastle, tree trunk and debris come down the river and take out the bridge, nothing left, could happen on the Exe, a lot of the bridges are old and if they are not maintained the access could be cut off permanently, a lot of old bridges believe it or nor are built on "pack sacks" literally packs of wool and the bridges are built on that, on top of that they are also listed so they cant be altered, a Devon County Council highways surveyor told my wife that. The old Bideford bridge is one such bridge.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by bigpaul - 22 March 2014, 10:23