Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
25 March 2014, 15:49,
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
Lightspeed Offline
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
Cheers NR. Chilling thought about self-infected disease carriers.
I wonder if its a true threat?

I believe so (I know Dev wont) but historically its a common method of fighting wars. Catapulting dead plague victims over castle walls, hiding infected grain in food supplies to enemy cities with that fungus that is deadly to many mammals, infecting POWs with horrible infectious diseases and releasing them into the enemy population ( Japan in China in the 30s) deliberately adding cholera and typhus infected tissue to water sources. We even built up stocks of Anthrax only 50 years ago originally thet were to be used on Germany in WW2 but plans were made to drop it on the Soviets. The Merkins still have an active bio war program though they claim it was closed down ( it wasn't it was just privatised I believe) they actually " Found" 160 tons of something like Sarin or Tabun in a bunker some place they " thought" had been destroyed. All military nations have experimented with weaponised disease such as Hanta, Ebola, Bubonic and Pneumonic plague, Anthrax, Small pox, Measles, etc so you can be sure organised terror movements will be hoping to do something similar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by NorthernRaider - 25 March 2014, 15:49