Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
26 March 2014, 15:10,
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture
(25 March 2014, 19:41)Devonian Wrote: OK, must admit I missed the Zombies and Dinosaur's post #109 - my apologies!!

WHAT?!?! Nobody told me I'd have to deal with hoards of Zombie-Dinosaurs too?!?!

Back to the normal side of this thread. I'm a SW resident. The fun part of this is the arguments over the definition of what constitutes the South West. It's not really important is it? Why has this thread gone off topic into unimportant specifics?

The issue is that people may well come down into the area by Devon and Cornwall WTSHTF to get better living standards, e.g. less people, better soil, etc.

So here lies the issue, we're 14 pages into this thread and we're arguing over what? Over minutia.

People will not be flocking to Swindon WTSHTF. Neither will they head to Bristol.

People will head much further south. So let's deal with that, and stop barking up trees without cats in.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devon and Cornwall will be inundated with refugees? Ifs, maybes, and conjecture - by Scythe13 - 26 March 2014, 15:10